Henry Blood?

disco

This might sound like a strange post but did anybody notice a huge blood spot on Henry's uniform in his crotch type area when he on the sidelines during McGahee's relief in the fourth quarter?

I don't have that part of the game recorded so I can't post a screen shot...but somebody tell me I'm not crazy and what exactly it was.

This might sound like a strange post but did anybody notice a huge blood spot on Henry's uniform in his crotch type area when he on the sidelines during McGahee's relief in the fourth quarter?

I don't have that part of the game recorded so I can't post a screen shot...but somebody tell me I'm not crazy and what exactly it was.

28247[/snapback]

I saw it too and thought, man that is a strange place for blood.

He did leave the game with cramps, so maybe he forgot his Kotex :blink:

I know, that was sick, but I need some humor tonight.

I saw it too and thought, man that is a strange place for blood. 

He did leave the game with cramps, so maybe he forgot his Kotex :blink:

I know, that was sick, but I need some humor tonight.

28249[/snapback]

yeah, I thought that too...but seriously, guys shouldn't have large areas of blood in that area...and it was a significant amount. I wonder what happened.

It may have been a cut...but----

The guy has no body fat...when you exert/exercise and you have no body fat you burn muscle--which means you pee blood...when I weighed 135 (as opposed to the 160-165 I weigh now) and ran and lifted a lot it happened to me--not pissing my pants but when I used to to piss after a run. Its shocking the first couple of times--but then I started to eat more carbs.... and it went away.. :blink:

Sorry to be so graphic. Jester can probably describe better...The things you do in your 20's to have a cut body....even though I was and still am a shrimpo...

It may have been a cut...but----

The guy has no body fat...when you exert/exercise and you have no body fat you burn muscle--which means you pee blood...when I weighed 135 (as opposed to the 160-165 I weigh now) and ran and lifted a lot it happened to me--not pissing my pants but when I used to to piss after a run.  Its shocking the first couple of times--but then I started to eat more carbs.... and it went away.. <_<

Sorry to be so graphic.  Jester can probably describe better...The things you do in your 20's to have a cut body....even though I was and still am a shrimpo...

28266[/snapback]

Yeah, dude, we know all about the possible consequences of going all out but......DUDE SICK!!! There must be some sports therapy to counteract the pukes, and the bleeding, no ??

Yeah, dude, we know all about the possible consequences of going all out but......DUDE SICK!!!  There must be some sports therapy to counteract the pukes, and the bleeding, no ??

28429[/snapback]

Yeah its called diet change....which I am sure Rusty will do with Travis if this is the case...believe me I didn't want it to happen, but also loved to run (still do). I just started sprinkling in more off days and eating a higher fat content diet. Its been a long long time...15 to 20 years ago.