need a new kicker

valle7878

I think its clear Mike Mularkey has no faith in this guy.

28291[/snapback]

Neither did Mike Holmgren when Lindell played for him in Seattle. Can you imagine how much worse Lindell is going to be in RWS during November and December? Unless any of you think our Bills will be capable of blowing teams out late in the season, kiss our chances for a playoff run goodbye.

Oh and FYI, Lindell's contract places him between #11 and #15 in highest paid NFL kickers. Not exactly a profitable return on an investment, eh Tommy boy?

ok, so my ? to you guys (i agree he's gotta go too) is who then?  is there anyone out there worth looking at?

28317[/snapback]

Actually, I was pissed that they even considered going for 3....the defense had shute them down all day--every yard counted in that situation and i'd rather have the jagwads starting from at worst the 20 than the 40 needing a touchdown there is no question about the coaching call in that situation-----if you want to find fault with the coaching blame mr man boobs protege jerry gray for going soft when only a touchdown would beat us....

'

ok, so my ? to you guys (i agree he's gotta go too) is who then?  is there anyone out there worth looking at?

28317[/snapback]

There might be a few of those really old veteran kickers floating around, looking for a paycheck. I'll take any weak-legged geezer at this point. I don't care about the 45yd+ field goals anymore. Let's just consistently make the easy ones.

Guest Guest_usmc-mp_*

Lindell is horrible!! What the hell was Donohoe thinking? Getting a kicker, who's only played in Dome's, to kick in Buffalo, with bad winds & weather?! What the hell was he thinking? I heard Steve Christie is available, I'd take the old geezer over Lindell. If the Bills have another losing season, Donohoe needs to be the next one that gets fired!

Lindell is horrible!! What the hell was Donohoe thinking? Getting a kicker, who's only played in Dome's, to kick in Buffalo, with bad winds & weather?! What the hell was he thinking? I heard Steve Christie is available, I'd take the old geezer over Lindell. If the Bills have another losing season, Donohoe needs to be the next one that gets fired!

28431[/snapback]

There we go! Christie is still available, right? His leg is probably a little weaker, but no one knows the RWS winds better than he.

Actually, I was pissed that they even considered going for 3....the defense had shute them down all day--every yard counted in that situation and i'd rather have the jagwads starting from at worst the 20 than the 40 needing a touchdown there is no question about the coaching call in that situation-----if you want to find fault with the coaching blame mr man boobs protege jerry gray for going soft when only a touchdown would beat us....

'

28412[/snapback]

Use logic!

Gray had his defense playing very well all game long!!!

Nate whiffed on that 4th and 14 INT and 3 guys could've broken up that TD in the EZ but chose not to!

Rationale is easy if you know how to use it!

Use logic! 

Gray had his defense playing very well all game long!!!

Nate whiffed on that 4th and 14 INT and 3 guys could've broken up that TD in the EZ but chose not to!

Rationale is easy if you know how to use it!

28436[/snapback]

Yes, I give you the same advice.....the defense had been successful except in obvious passing situations....why give the jagwads the ball at the 40,(as the percentages play regardless of who the kicker is) rather than backing them up in their own territory when they havent scored a TD all day??? Obviously the smart play is to punt and make the offense that hasn't beaten you all day beat you to win the game...The caveat of course, is that unless you plan to play differently than you have all game, as Jerry'Man Boobs Protege' Gray did.......................All those connected to Man Boobs must be terminated, except possibly Krumrie.......too bad it will be another wasted season before ole whitey will pull the trigger.