Donk Banks S.I. Article on Losman

Ralonzo

"For now, Losman remains a blank slate in Buffalo, waiting to be filled in. He's not Bledsoe, he's not Doug Johnson and he hasn't been responsible for the Bills' five-year playoff drought."

Doug? Nothing better than a feature writer from Sports Fricken' Illustrated (you know, the magazine that's about sports) who knows exactly half of the Bills 2 most recent starting QBs.

Linky

Don Banks = RJ

"For now, Losman remains a blank slate in Buffalo, waiting to be filled in. He's not Bledsoe, he's not Doug Johnson and he hasn't been responsible for the Bills' five-year playoff drought."

Doug? Nothing better than a feature writer from Sports Fricken' Illustrated (you know, the magazine that's about sports) who knows exactly half of the Bills 2 most recent starting QBs.

397477[/snapback]

Well he's not lying...JP isn't Doug Johnson either.

Linky

Don Banks = RJ

397477[/snapback]

I think "Doug Johnson" was on purpose, as a reference to the two-headed monster of a QB controversy we had at the time.

Donk? Wasn't he Crocodile Dundee's pal?

397482[/snapback]

It was originally a typo, but I decided to leave it as Freudian. Donk = short for donkey. Used as an insult, and also a verb esp. in poker when a large error is made, e.g. "I should have bet the turn, but I donked it and he sucked out the river."

The irony of me deliberately butchering his first name while slagging him for (presumably) non-deliberately doing so was probably a bit subtle to translate properly on the internet.

But then, I ain't writing for S.I.

I think "Doug Johnson" was on purpose, as a reference to the two-headed monster of a QB controversy we had at the time.

397488[/snapback]

I personally woulda started Rob Flutie. But that's why I don't coach.

397488[/snapback]

Maybe it was on purpose, but Rob flutie would have made his point more clear, as Doug Johnson actually is a real QB in the NFL...used to play for atlanta about 2 yrs ago...

397488[/snapback]

I think it was because he was too lazy to look it up and proofreaders are extinct(mostly).