Here is what I saw at RWS today.....

LabattBlue

1. A good defensive performance that couldn't get it done when they really had to.

2. When the game was on the line in the 4th quarter WM was in the game and TH was on the sidelines.

3. 5 WR's constantly shuttling in and out. Pick your best 3 and play them the most.

4. Leftwich was terrible. If it wasn't for 2 jump balls on the last drive, one to Smith and the other for the winning TD, he would get killed in the Jax papers tomorrow morning.

5. A SAFETY INTERCEPTED A PASS!!!!!!!!!

6. 4 trips in the red zone....10 points(I heard this on the post game show, so I hope it's correct). This is just not good enough. Home opener.....10 freakin' points!

7. Only 1 play over twenty yards. This is the same thing that killed us last year.

8. I'm starting to dislike you, London Fletcher. I don't care if you want to get excited, but I hate the "I'm going to run 25 yards away from all the other players and act like an A-S-S-H-O-L-E after I make a tackle on 2ND DOWN!!!!!!!"

9. Lindell missed a FG....big surprise. Is his shoulder bothering him again??

10. I didn't like the defense on the last series of the game, especially inside the 10 yard line. There was no pressure on Leftwich at all. What about blitzing to rattle the young QB???

11. Very few penalties. EXCELLENT!

12. No major ST breakdowns, outside of Lindell.

13. Spikes hit on Reggie Williams was one for the ages.

14. DB's play was adequate, but missing Shelton on the play he took the sack was a tough pill to swallow.

Not the end of the season, but a disappointing start. Enough for now.

Things you didn't notice.

1) Bledsoe didn't have an angle with 2 people in his face.

2) Henry was limping on a spranged ankle which is why Willis was in there.

3) Londen fletcher is AWESOME.

4) Switch to light beer.

Things you didn't notice.

1)  Bledsoe didn't have an angle with 2 people in his face.

2)  Henry was limping on a spranged ankle which is why Willis was in there.

3)  Londen fletcher is AWESOME.

4) Switch to light beer.

28031[/snapback]

I didn't know TH was hurt. Thanks

PS I'm not budging on Fletcher. It's 2nd down. Get your A$$ back in the huddle and get ready for 3rd down!! :blink:

Well...You managed to make make me LOL...And right now that is a hell of an accomplishment!!! B)

28036[/snapback]

Wasn't trying to, but here it is from ESPn:

The former first-round pick played most of the fourth

quarter after Henry left the game complaining of cramps in his left

leg.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=240912002

2. When the game was on the line in the 4th quarter WM was in the game and TH was on the sidelines.

7. Only 1 play over twenty yards.  This is the same thing that killed us last year.

9. Lindell missed a FG....big surprise.  Is his shoulder bothering him again??

28024[/snapback]

2. Henry was on the sidelines with what appears to have been a pulled hamsting. They were strtching him out. It appears to have been nothing to do with performance.

7. Get use to it. I think the new scheme will focus on shorter plays.

9. During the game my brother leaned over and said, "we have a big decision to make. If Lindell missed the field goal, do we boo?"

I think the one observation I heard will be indicative of this season: "the team will play well enough to realize their kicker is not good enough."

Very dissapointing start.

This team must rebound against the Raiders because they got a very tough 3 game stretch coming up.

@Oakland

New England

@New York.

We could very well come out of that 0-3 and be 0-4 for the season.

---------------------

c'mon man. Oakland got beat by the friggin Steelers. NE is coming to our house and the Jets don't have any D.

We can take these games.

Guest Guest_BillsRebound_*

The season is very long and I think we will be in every game we play. A few observations: Henry should not get another carry in goal-line situations - McGahee is bigger and quicker in short bursts; Lindell has to go if he doesn't improve in the next few weeks; our TE's hurt us in the passing game; Wire is so out of place in coverage; Henry has to stop thinking he can run over 320 pound Defensive lineman. The goods: Bledsoe looks much better than last year; our defense was dominant (discounting 2 'hail marys') and that's without Milloy; Moulds looks like a Pro Bowler despite the fumble; our O-Line did not hurt us and may actually help us; McGahee was very impressive on the last drive - the defense knew it was going to him and he still got almost 5 yards per carry; Evans caught the ball well on his 2 catches - we all know he can run; I thought we looked well-coached. Bottom line is we didn't play that well on offense, but weren't terrible, and Jax needed 2 fluke 'up-for-grabs' passes on 4th down to beat us.

Here's what I didn't see: LabattBlue at the TBD tailgate! :angry:

28659[/snapback]

I know! Bus jammed up in traffic on Southwestern , extended tailgating behind Savannahs, etc...

I have nothing but excuses. Guilty your honor. If I make it to another home game this year, I will try and make it to one of the smaller get togethers!