Bills stuff from CNN/SI

I guess posting a link was too tough. :D

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...ahee/index.html

396310[/snapback]

6. Does super-agent Drew Rosenhaus still have time for you now that he represents Terrell Owens, Javon Walker, Chad Johnson and about half the league?

"He still has time for me, and that's all that counts. He answers my phone calls. But he answers everybody's phone calls. He's Jerry Maguire. Show me the money. I heard they made that story off of him.''

Ohhh... now I see the sympathetic side of Rosenhaus, he's such a great guy that he answers phone calls. How great.

Am i the only one who will admit to laughing out loud when i read this? (due to my mind always being in the gutter)

"Oh, yeah. We just got our mouths wet, and now we're ready to put our face into it "

:D :D :lol:

:D

Guess I'm not up on the lingo.  I thought he meant the CNN/SI front page.

My apologies.

396321[/snapback]

If not you, somebody else would have asked.

And feel free to harass GBID for not clearing things up by saying, "See TBD front page" instead.....

:D

"Funniest sight I saw at Bills camp came after Monday afternoon's practice, when free-agent quarterback Tory Woodbury couldn't resist grabbing a Coy Wire bobblehead doll (they make those?) from a fan and holding it up next to Wire's face to compare the likeness as a slightly chagrined Wire signed autographs. Sometimes you forget there's still a lot of little boy in most NFL players."

Ouch.

Am i the only one who will admit to laughing out loud when i read this? (due to my mind always being in the gutter)

"Oh, yeah. We just got our mouths wet, and now we're ready to put our face into it "

:D :D :lol:

396329[/snapback]

I was thinking the same exact thing when I read that.

Ohhh... now I see the sympathetic side of Rosenhaus, he's such a great guy that he answers phone calls. How great.

396324[/snapback]

Rosenhaus is trying to make a buck just like everyone else in the world. If one of his players hold out it isn't his fault because in the end it is the players decision.