NFL Films and the Bills

Is it just me or do the Bills seem to get no respect from NFL films video department? I have searched through every available outlet for an extensive collection of Buiffalo Bills footage on NFl films DVD. So far the only one I can find is the Comeback DVD, which is cool, but we need more. I do remember NFL films doing a "Salute to Buffalo" which pops up on NFL network on occasion, along with a few other segments on Buffalo, but nothing on a grandscale.

There are complete history 3-4 DVD stes of all these major teams like Miami, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Chicago and Dallas, all noteworthy and well deserving of a DVD tribute. But where are the Bills? I mean, this team has been around 45 years, won multiple AFL and AFC titles, not to mention having one of the most rabid fan bases in the universe!! Is anyone else as frustrated as I am on this one?

Is it just me or do the Bills seem to get no respect from NFL films video department?  I have searched through every available outlet for an extensive collection of Buiffalo Bills footage on NFl films DVD.  So far the only one I can find is the Comeback DVD, which is cool, but we need more.  I do remember NFL films doing a "Salute to Buffalo" which pops up on NFL network on occasion, along with a few other segments on Buffalo, but nothing on a grandscale.

There are complete history 3-4 DVD stes of all these major teams like Miami, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, Chicago and Dallas, all noteworthy and well deserving of a DVD tribute.  But where are the Bills?  I mean, this team has been around 45 years, won multiple AFL and AFC titles, not to mention having one of the most rabid fan bases in the universe!!  Is anyone else as frustrated as I am on this one?

395731[/snapback]

I very much agree. I urge anyone who would be interested in buying Bills highlight films, to email NFL Films. Funny you bring this up, but not 10 minutes ago, I was searching, in vain, for Bills video "yearbooks" on DVD. I have every yearbook from 1980-2001 on store baught video, but the last few years, nothing. I know they still make them, they show them on ESPN every August. I also saw the Bills 2003 video yearbook on DVD, available in the "clearence" section of BuffaloBills.com once. It was like $5.00 or something. Alas, when I tried to order it, I was informed that it was sold out.

It is so odd. If you go to the NFL Films website, they don't sell them at all. What gives? Anyone know? I know they released an Eagles DVD box set about a year ago. Why is it so damn hard to find this stuff? I would pay for complete DVD Bills yearbook collection in a heartbeat. The videos do not age all that well....

I very much agree.  I urge anyone who would be interested in buying Bills highlight films, to email NFL Films.  Funny you bring this up, but not 10 minutes ago, I was searching, in vain, for Bills video "yearbooks" on DVD.  I have every yearbook from 1980-2001 on store baught video, but the last few years, nothing.  I know they still make them, they show them on ESPN every August.  I also saw the Bills 2003 video yearbook on DVD, available in the "clearence" section of BuffaloBills.com once.  It was like $5.00 or something.  Alas, when I tried to order it, I was informed that it was sold out. 

It is so odd.  If you go to the NFL Films website, they don't sell them at all.  What gives?  Anyone know?  I know they released an Eagles DVD box set about a year ago.  Why is it so damn hard to find this stuff?  I would pay for complete DVD Bills yearbook collection in a heartbeat.  The videos do not age all that well....

395757[/snapback]

Yea, I've been looking for those too. I'm afraid the only way to get these now is on TiVo.

I hste when we get shsfted.  Snnoys the crsp out of me.

395756[/snapback]

Probably not as much as I hate guys who nit pick spelling errors on an internet message board. Or guys who average 20 posts a day for the past 3 years, what exactly do you do with your time?

I think it is pointless to talk about getting the shaft, makes us sound like whiners. When we win an NFL championship then we will get respect, not until.

395846[/snapback]

Its true, we won't have much luck until we win something. However, from a business standpoint, NFL films would be wise to release more Bills DVDs cos there's enough of a fanbase out there to make a few bucks of off em.

Probably not as much as I hate guys who nit pick spelling errors on an internet message board. 

397764[/snapback]

And nowhere near as much as I hate people who take themselves so seriously on something that was obviously tongue in cheek. Lighten up, Francis.

Or guys who average 20 posts a day for the past 3 years, what exactly do you do with your time?

397764[/snapback]

That the best you got? Sorry mate, I don't owe you an explanation for how I choose to spend my time. Nor do I feel the need to brag about my success to someone I couldn't pick out of a lineup.

And nowhere near as much as I hate people who take themselves so seriously on something that was obviously tongue in cheek.  Lighten up, Francis.

That the best you got?  Sorry mate, I don't owe you an explanation for how I choose to spend my time.  Nor do I feel the need to brag about my success to someone I couldn't pick out of a lineup.

397770[/snapback]

post 20,141 and going strong!

I think it is pointless to talk about getting the shaft, makes us sound like whiners. When we win an NFL championship then we will get respect, not until.

395846[/snapback]

You got it, Chief.

Nailed it. ONce this team decides to win something, then it's on.