Brand Spankin' New Training Camp Report

Hey BGM - your report was excellent. I passed it along to my CNJBBB members.

You da man

-RnJ

O.K. Rockpile - Top that! :)

395466[/snapback]

I bow to a much better analyst than myself. I won't name them because I would leave someone out which would be wrong, but there are at least a half dozen better analysts out there reporting. My reports are more of a stream of consciousness file dump. :doh:

I am really looking to a report from Lori, she will knock your socks off! :)

I'd be interested in hearing of who you think the Bills are likely to keep out of this years free agent pool? Liam Eziekial seems to be the early favorite! George Gause is a bit of a curiousity to me... how does he look? From your perspective Mike Gandy sounds like a camp casualty, so did Trey Teague get ANY work at LT? You seem to indicate Jason Peters is "on-the-come", so will he possibly work his way into the mix now or in the beginning of the preseason?

FB: Shelton looked very strong, he's much bigger than I remember him last season. But the guy who really impressed me was Jon Goldsberry. Holy Crap, this guy is a beast. I'm calling him to make the squad this year as our #2 FB and finally send the pathetically average Joe Burns out to pasture. Goldsberry had a tremendous block when he came around and completely took Jeff Posey out of a run play last night. It was fantastic, it reminded me of when Steve Tasker used to throw himself at return men. Goldsberry is a gem.

Thank You thank you thank you!!!!

Excellent report, and first I really heard of Goldsberry stepping it up....I really think we need to make plans for when Shelton leaves, and Burns is NOT the answer...Did they throw Gates in a FB, or Just exclusively at HB?

It's good to hear Gudmundson and Peters are starting to show something....

you should put a poll on your next report. so you can see how many people really appreciate these things.

just have it 2 questions.

1) i like the report, keep them comming.

2) i dont like the report

that way when 500 people vote for #1, you will know these things are appreciated.

o, and i LOVE reading these things. :doh:

I bow to a much better analyst than myself. I won't name them because I would leave someone out which would be wrong, but there are at least a half dozen better analysts out there reporting. My reports are more of a stream of consciousness file dump.  :D

I am really looking to a report from Lori, she will knock your socks off!  :D

395837[/snapback]

I'll be up there sometime next week, but I don't know if I can top this. Thanks muchly, BGIM - you just saved me the $ 0.50 I was going to spend on a BuffNews this morning....

Thanks everyone...I wish I could keep posting these for the next few days, but I'm not going to be able to make it to camp for the rest of the week. Next week I'm on vacation though, so back to Rochester I go!

For some of the questions above...

George Gause didnt really do much of anything...just another face in the crowd.

Teague got some work in at LT...not much, but he did some shuffling on Sunday afternoon's practice

Gates got all of his work in at RB, but it was a lot of work. They really like him as a RB. Seems to me that Goldsberry got the majority of the backup FB duties at camp.