A quick note to everyone who is saying

Why? Are you gonna circle that date on your calendar? You sound as if you are eagerly anticipating the day you can say "I told you so."

If you are already complaining now, I don't think any date Ramius or anyone else offers  is going to stop you.

395028[/snapback]

Can you point to where I have complained? You folks are a little edgy and uptight? Loosen up a little, relax. 0:)

You are exactly right...after 3 practices, its painfully obvious that JP isnt the long term solution for the bills...we should just cut him now, so he isnt taking reps away from a more deserving QB... 0:)

395016[/snapback]

I must say this is the first time I have been on this board during camp. All I can say is wow. I am shocked, shocked I say, at the level of nervousness that abounds here. I say lets see how he does agaisn't GB Friday before making any rash decisions. If however, he doesn't light the Packers up in seven on seven drills, then Holcomb needs to be immediately inserted into the #1 role. Cause lets face it, while three practices may not be enough to judge the guy, certainly one week and a scrimmage is ample time.

I must say this is the first time I have been on this board during camp. All I can say is wow. I am shocked, shocked I say, at the level of nervousness that abounds here. I say lets see how he does agaisn't GB Friday before making any rash decisions. If however, he doesn't light the Packers up in seven on seven drills, then Holcomb needs to be immediately inserted into the #1 role. Cause lets face it, while three practices may not be enough to judge the guy, certainly one week and a scrimmage is ample time.

395033[/snapback]

Round Of applause.

Someone with some common sense.

JP deserves one or two YEARS, not practices.

395033[/snapback]

That's the spirit. As long as you can chuckle, all is right in the world.

If you really want to have fun, join the chat room during scrimmages and pre-season games. You won't believe how upset people get...I mean really, truly, honestly upset...by a busted play or missed pass or something.

The truth is, though, that for guys like myself who are clear across the map, it's much more fun going into the new season with a measured amount of knowledge in terms of how the team is doing as a result of all the reports/photos/etc.

Gone are the days when I had to wait for "Shout!" to show up in my mailbox to find out about camp.

My wife had a minor scuffle with some troll's mom this weekend.  Wife and kids are out shopping for a B-day gift.  There is a kid running amok (amok amok amok) through the store, tearing down displays and making a general PitA of himself.  My wife being the educator she is...asks the kid to stop and asks if him mom knows where he is.  Next thing my wife knew, MOMZILLA was coming at her with both barrels.  The first thing she said to my wife was "don't you know what you are doing to his self esteem?"  I kid you not.  She then called my wife 'sick' in front of my two kids, and told her she probably couldn't afford to shop at that store anyway.  Ten years ago my wife would have gone ballistic and killed the woman or at least beat her senseless, but on this day she was literally speechless.  Lucky for momzilla.

Here's some POS mom who has obviously never discliplined her kid because it might harm his self esteem.  Hope he never gets a 'C' in any of his classes.  Poor kid would be crushed. :doh:

395003[/snapback]

Everything that's wrong with today's society can be explained with: "You need a permit to build a deck but any friggin' windowlicker can procreate."

Why? Are you gonna circle that date on your calendar? You sound as if you are eagerly anticipating the day you can say "I told you so."

If you are already complaining now, I don't think any date Ramius or anyone else offers  is going to stop you.

395028[/snapback]

Sounds good. Monday October 24th, let's meet here at, let's say 10am. See you all then...