I say skip GPS and go straight to castration

And actually, I question this entire discussion anyway.  Bunch of !@#$ing idiots here who think that anyone who looks at a child sideways should be flayed and slowly roasted alive...the same idiots who'd whine and B word and cry and moan the very moment they were even casually accused of looking at a child sideways.  Indignation is easy, actually thinking about the problem and offering solutions is more work than most of the people here are even capable of...

394693[/snapback]

No, we're talking about CONVICTED sex offenders.

Despite the whining and moaning about false convictions and wrongly charged people, I'm a firm believer that the VAST majority of people convicted are deservedly so.

No, we're talking about CONVICTED sex offenders.

Despite the whining and moaning about false convictions and wrongly charged people, I'm a firm believer that the VAST majority of people convicted are deservedly so.

394965[/snapback]

bull sh--. You've written plenty of posts that demonstrate your complete inability to differentiate between convicted and accused sex offenders. So you're telling me you're suddenly now toning down your insane rhetoric? Yeah, right... 0:)

And furthermore...continuing to punish someone after their sentence is served is a grotesque constitutional violation. Why not just rewrite the laws to sentence them to life in prison? It's far more protective of everyone's rights than setting them "free...but not really". Frankly, this is the dumbest idea I've heard since...well, since your last one.

I use a GPS receiver for the hobby of geocaching. People hide containers ranging from 35 mm film canisters up to ammo cans and then post the coordinates on a web site. You go and look for them and sign a log sheet in the cache and then post it on the web site.

The consumer GPS receivers have an accuracy of about 30 ft (10m). They do lose satellite lock in tunnels, but only if they are in one for maybe more than 20 seconds. They can also lose lock under heavy tree cover. Even so, i have found over 1600 caches in two years.

Still, forget the GPS, cut 'em off and then put the perverts in Ol' Sparky!