Are you ready for JP?

Frez

If reports are true (that JP put his shoulder into Vincent), it's more like keep JP away from Vincent.

393159[/snapback]

Yeah that makes sense. The guy with the red jersey on in order to protect him from being hit, goes out of his way to throw a shoulder into a defensive back who is trying to avoid contact with him. If that's the case, I have grave concerns about the level of common sense that are QB of the future has. :blush:

Let the JP Losman era officaly beging today!

I'm ready!  :blush:

393150[/snapback]

I am sure many wish Drew was till here etc, personally this is the team we have so this is the team I am supporting. Dont take previois sentence the wrong way YES I do want JP and I really hope he is successful!!!! Let the season BEGIN

never hit the man in the red jersey

393161[/snapback]

"Yeah, but when I see that guy in that red jersey, it just makes me so mad, I gotta hit him. AUGHHHHHHH!!!"

The Replacements

I think we will all see the real deal this year. I think Losman will be a great QB. Maybe not this year, but he will be a pro-bowl guy IMO.

I expect to see rookie mistakes, and flashes of greatness all season long. If any of you saw the Brett Favre piece on the NFL network a few weeks ago, you know what I mean. Holmgren said that in Brett's first game, it was OMG what are we doing with this guy, followed by OMG this guy is incredible. I think JP will be like that.

As the season wears on, I expect to see less and less mistakes and more OMG!