Eagle's Jerome McDougle shot this morning.

http://www.local10.com/news/4784810/detail.html

Former UM Football Player Shot In Miami-Dade

POSTED: 7:58 am EDT July 29, 2005

UPDATED: 9:13 am EDT July 29, 2005

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. --

Local 10 News has learned that a man who was shot in an attempted robbery in southwest Miami-Dade County Thursday night is a former University of Miami and current Philadelphia Eagle football player.

Jerome McDougal is in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital. The defensive end was shot in his silver Mercedes near 122nd Court and Southwest 203rd Street.

Police said a group of three men fled the area on foot after the shooting.

McDougal, who was a first-round draft choice of the Eagles in 2003, was reportedly shot in the abdomen.

This is really sad, he must have just been getting ready to go to camp, this was supposed to be his year too :blush:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.local10.com/news/4784810/detail.html

Former UM Football Player Shot In Miami-Dade

POSTED: 7:58 am EDT July 29, 2005

UPDATED: 9:13 am EDT July 29, 2005

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. --

Local 10 News has learned that a man who was shot in an attempted robbery in southwest Miami-Dade County Thursday night is a former University of Miami and current Philadelphia Eagle football player.

Jerome McDougal is in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital. The defensive end was shot in his silver Mercedes near 122nd Court and Southwest 203rd Street.

Police said a group of three men fled the area on foot after the shooting.

McDougal, who was a first-round draft choice of the Eagles in 2003, was reportedly shot in the abdomen.

This is really sad, he must have just been getting ready to go to camp, this was supposed to be his year too :blush:

393110[/snapback]

Sad news. In a mock draft a few years ago, scout.com had the Bill's taking him........

http://colts.scout.com/2/107007.html

Is Sean Taylor involved? :blush:

Here's to a speedy recovery.

393116[/snapback]

I hope he has a full recovery...and sean taylor doesnt shoot people, he just fires weapons...you've mistaken him with Ray Lewis...

Wow, you've lowered yourselves to city bashing now... I didnt think you were capable of that, but I am proved wrong again.

Let's not forget that Buffalo is another border city, and the cannuck jokes are just begging to be told.

Let's cancel the NFL season and go protect Hans Island!

Wow, you've lowered yourselves to city bashing now... I didnt think you were capable of that, but I am proved wrong again.

Let's not forget that Buffalo is another border city, and the cannuck jokes are just begging to be told.

Let's cancel the NFL season and go protect Hans Island!

393180[/snapback]

We may be a border city, but there arent canadians trying to get to buffalo by rafting across the niagara...plus in buffalo, people speak this little thing called ENGLISH!

We may be a border city, but there arent cancdians trying to get to buffalo by rafting across the niagara...plus in buffalo, people speak this little thing called ENGLISH!

393186[/snapback]

Speaking of English....What does a que ball and a Mexican have in common? The harder you hit them the better english you get from them. :blush:

Speaking of English....What does a que ball and a Mexican have in common? The harder you hit them the better english you get from them. :blush:

393189[/snapback]

That's funny, and ironic. An english joke, and the person cant even spell CUE ball right. And the one from Miami had to correct them.

What a que ball is I have no clue.

And its Mexicans in LA, Cubans in Miami. Puerto Ricans in NY.

That's funny, and ironic. An english joke, and the person cant even spell CUE ball right. And the one from Miami had to correct them.

What a que ball is I have no clue.

And its Mexicans in LA, Cubans in Miami. Puerto Ricans in NY.

393225[/snapback]

It was a joke....Lighten up Francisco. :blush:

Lame. Little bit funny, but lame.

393189[/snapback]