50 states in 50 days

Anyone else caught this feature on Sportscenter? I think its pretty cool although some of the states they've gone to they have had to strech to find a story - horseshoe tournament in Kansas?

Looks like they'll be hitting the Empire state in a few days, does anyone think they'll actually pay any attention to Buffalo or will it all be focused on NYC?

Anyone else caught this feature on Sportscenter?  I think its pretty cool although some of the states they've gone to they have had to strech to find a story - horseshoe tournament in Kansas?

Looks like they'll be hitting the Empire state in a few days, does anyone think they'll actually pay any attention to Buffalo or will it all be focused on NYC?

391802[/snapback]

Should be Saratoga.

The show will be focusing on the Rucker League Basketball Tournament in NYC. Whether or not they go outside of NYC and talk about upstate I don't know.

50 States in 50 Days Map

391893[/snapback]

espn vote for best of new york

anyone want to see how neglected buffalo sports are in the minds of ESPN, just click on the link

EDIT: Check out question 7... GIANTS STADIUM is an option but the Ralph isn't??? how freakin retarded. Anyone else see something wrong that?

anyone want to see how neglected buffalo sports are in the minds of ESPN, just click on the link

EDIT: Check out question 7... GIANTS STADIUM is an option but the Ralph isn't??? how freakin retarded. Anyone else see something wrong that?

391902[/snapback]

what a friggin joke...why bother even saying new york state...say you are visiting 49 states and NYC...

391902[/snapback]

Yeah, Giants Stadium is in FREAKING NEW JERSEY!!!!

This continues to be a problem with ESPN. Yes, the majority of New York sports is NYC and it's the biggest market in this cosmos. But they have to start understanding that there is life in the northern and western parts of the state ("northern" meaning anything north of Albany and "western" meaning anything west of Poughkeepsie).

It really burned me when Kelly, Thomas, and Reed were not included in the Sportscenter poll question about the best triplet of the Super Bowl era. The question about the best place to watch a game really ticked me off, too (Giants Stadium, but no Ralph). I think it's not worth the fight, but it still irks me. Writing to ESPN doesn't help, either.