Dolphins rookie Wright breaks down during practice

Dolphins rookie Wright breaks down during practice

Holy crap!  Remember the article about how many supple-"mental" draft players have issues?

Well, here we go...

391044[/snapback]

When I was at Michigan State in 1984-1988 Nick Saban was a ranting and raving nut.

At least it was common knowledge that Saban was George Perles' "enforcer".

yeah, all that "soft bullsh!t" has only resulted in back to back national titles and a team that's favored to win their third in a row this season.  i'll take that sort of "pampering" for my team any day.  :angry:

391085[/snapback]

Let me know when college football success equates to same in the NFL.

But, coach, it's hot out here... and my tummy hurts!

Maybe Manuel Wright should be playing for the sensitive Dick Vermeil...

391050[/snapback]

Only difference would be Vermeil crying while he was ripping the kid a new one

It isn't that JoePa won't play freshmen, as you saw last year w/ Dan Connor and as you'll see that this year w/ Derrick Williams and Justin King.  He'll do it if he has one worth starting.  Recruiting has been a problem in recent years, especially in the skill positions, but hopefully w/ the Williams signing, that will be a thing of the past.

391107[/snapback]

that's because recruuits with half a brain don't want to put their careers in the hands of a senile, old man. :doh:

The big wad of wuss didnt show for practice today either. Said he had to have an MRI on his back.

Do you think it would be wrong if I showed up at camp with a big rolled up piece of newspaper that looked like a joint?

I e-mailed Jimmy Cefalo (ch 10 news reporter) about my feelings about Ricky. Oddly I got no response. Go figure......

The big wad of wuss didnt show for practice today either.  Said he had to have an MRI on his back. 

Do you think it would be wrong if I showed up at camp with a big rolled up piece of newspaper that looked like a joint?

I e-mailed Jimmy Cefalo (ch 10 news reporter) about my feelings about Ricky.  Oddly I got no response.  Go figure......

392102[/snapback]

dib LOVES the Gators...Oops, wrong thread :doh: