Rent a Bills suite for a 2005 game

$344 Per person is a little steep.

390610[/snapback]

Well yeh but you make a day of it right? And one would think it is a special occasion (or else you are really rich and this is your typical occasion!)

What do you spend on a special event? Lodging? $150 or more is not an insane price to pay for a great hotel plus additional fees may jack that up. then a nice dinner that same day = $50-100 easy . What if you want to DO something too (like go to a show or see the "sights"). Can you see yourself paying $25-$50 more?

Anyway, it starts to climb to $250 per person or more.

so $350 or so for an entire day of Bills partying? Expensive? yeh but not so bad for a special occasion.

(After saying all that, I prefer $40 seats and a tailgate plus YOU HAVE to sit in the elements otherwise why not sit at home?)

RnJ

Well yeh but you make a day of it right? And one would think it is a special occasion (or else you are really rich and this is your typical occasion!)

What do you spend on a special event? Lodging? $150 or more is not an insane price to pay for a great hotel plus additional fees may jack that up. then a nice dinner that same day = $50-100 easy . What if you want to DO something too (like go to a show or see the "sights"). Can you see yourself paying $25-$50 more?

Anyway, it starts to climb to $250 per person or more.

so $350 or so for an entire day of Bills partying? Expensive? yeh but not so bad for a special occasion.

(After saying all that, I prefer $40 seats and a tailgate plus YOU HAVE to sit in the elements otherwise why not sit at home?)

RnJ

390627[/snapback]

It doesn't include the catering. If I include my beer every quarter and a bite to

eat we are inching toward $380.