New SC nominee is a BFLO native

BRH

Exactly my point!!! This is friggin great. It says a ton about the loyalty of Bills Fans. For the press to even know about this, he must be pretty serious.  :D

386297[/snapback]

Of course, they probably relied on Schumer's offhand comment in putting that little nugget in the list. We still really have nothing more to go on than Schumer's comment.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, they probably relied on Schumer's offhand comment in putting that little nugget in the list.  We still really have nothing more to go on than Schumer's comment.

386302[/snapback]

Maybe so, but that would indicate that he and Schumer spoke about football.

You are probably right, but I sense that this man really is into it.

Pataki is a Bills nut. He wore a Bills sweatshirt the day after he beat Cuomo; yet another Bills fan despite coming from Queens.

Maybe so, but that would indicate that he and Schumer spoke about football.

You are probably right, but I sense that this man really is into it.

Pataki is a Bills nut. He wore a Bills sweatshirt the day after he beat Cuomo; yet another Bills fan despite coming from Queens.

386314[/snapback]

Pataki ain't from Queens. Cuomo is.

Pataki's from Peekskill, just south of Albany.

I know that. Perhaps I said it wrong.  :D

386333[/snapback]

Ah. :D

Personally I don't think either one of them is anything close to being a Bills fan. I bet they both rooted for the Giants in XXV and there's nothing anybody can do to convince me different.

Ah.  :D

Personally I don't think either one of them is anything close to being a Bills fan.  I bet they both rooted for the Giants in XXV and there's nothing anybody can do to convince me different.

386353[/snapback]

I don't know. Didn't Pataki once even address the team? Not that I am his biggest fan, but when he wore the sweatshirt, the election was over.

Lazio shook our hands at 1/5 (at that time 1/6) the year he was running. Too little, too late.

Born in bufalo wow, that's a big deal to get excited about.

386390[/snapback]

:D

Well, I guess it's not a big deal -- if you're from San Diego. This is about a possible Bills fans who is in the brightest of national spotlights right now.

:D

Well, I guess it's not a big deal -- if you're from San Diego. This is about a possible Bills fans who is in the brightest of national spotlights right now.

386456[/snapback]

I am not from WNY, and I have to admit to being psyched. Besides, it seems to be "confirmed" that he is a Bills Fan......one of us. :lol::D

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not from WNY, and I have to admit to being psyched. Besides, it seems to be "confirmed" that he is a Bills Fan......one of us.  :D  :D

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

386465[/snapback]

Maybe he's on TSW somewhere. Wonder if he was CuttingDrewWithDignity. :lol:

On the Chicago news they said his father was an executive for a steel company, so I'm guessing he was with Bethlehem and moved his family to IN for a  promo or something - I'm sure his father brought him up right :D

385766[/snapback]

It was Bethlehem... The operation at Burns Harbor was taking a lot way from Lackawanna during that time.

"Roberts was born in Buffalo, New York, to Jack and Rosemary Roberts. His father, Jack Roberts, Sr., was an executive at the Bethlehem Steel Corporation. Roberts's family moved to Long Beach, Indiana, an affluent town on the coast of Lake Michigan, when Roberts was in second grade."

It was Bethlehem... The operation at Burns Harbor was taking a lot way from the Lackawanna during that time.

"Roberts was born in Buffalo, New York, to Jack and Rosemary Roberts. His father, Jack Roberts, Sr., was an executive at the Bethlehem Steel Corporation. Roberts's family moved to Long Beach, Indiana, an affluent town on the coast of Lake Michigan, when Roberts was in second grade."

386657[/snapback]

That would put this right in that era:

"Bethlehem Steel's high point came in the 1950s, as the company began manufacturing some 23 million tons per year, and it built its largest plant, at Burns Harbor, Indiana, between 1962 and 1964."

I am not from WNY, and I have to admit to being psyched. Besides, it seems to be "confirmed" that he is a Bills Fan......one of us.  :D  :D

386465[/snapback]

Born at Mercy hopsital and raised there in EA. Been a bills fan since 1964.