Apology Post to TD for TH Deal Here!!!

At one point in time you pretty much said everything from 4th to cutting him straight up.  Throw enough darts...and you were still off.

385267[/snapback]

This is one of the strangest board dynamics I've ever seen. Antagonize all the people who didn't like Henry after they trade him, when clearly those people who didn't like Henry couldn't be happier about what had transpired.

Again, this is pretty straightforward. No one argued that the Bills should cut Henry versus trading him. The argument was whether they should cut him versus keeping him on the roster as the backup to McGahee.

I thought they'd get a fourth for him as well - instead they got a third. So, in my mind, great trade for the Bills - they got more for the player than what I thought he was worth.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you wanted the Bills to get nothing when they could get a 4th or 5th? Okay.

Hey, I have no problem with someone making a prediction and being wrong...I don't know if I ever said it but I thought they could get a second for Henry.  I was wrong too.

It was more the fact that you and Bill NYC berated and laughed at people who thought TD would get anything more for Henry than what was being offered in the draft.  Then, when he does get it, both of you try to berate and laugh at people for calling you on it.

I expected it from him.  A little surprised by you.

Cut or a sixth:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=24354&hl=

385281[/snapback]

Umm... that was sarcasm. ;) Damn, you really need to lighten up some.

All TD did was get what Travis was worth, a lousy third rounder.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It was no major coup, no brilliant deal making.

383361[/snapback]

If he hadn't taken the deal and TH became a cancer on the team this board would be full of posts wondering why he passed up a 3rd.

So you wanted the Bills to get nothing when they could get a 4th or 5th? Okay.

Hey, I have no problem with someone making a prediction and being wrong...I don't know if I ever said it but I thought they could get a second for Henry.  I was wrong too.

It was more the fact that you and Bill NYC berated and laughed at people who thought TD would get anything more for Henry than what was being offered in the draft.  Then, when he does get it, both of you try to berate and laugh at people for calling you on it.

I expected it from him.  A little surprised by you.

Cut or a sixth:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=24354&hl=

385281[/snapback]

My friend, I have to once again agree with VA Bills. :)

On this site, we have no requirement to take a pledge of allegiance to agree with each other, nor every single move that is made (or not made) by the Bills front office. OK?

After the 05 draft, VA and I looked like our predictions were dead on. Now, our predictions don't look so great.

There is little need to be mortally wounded. We are talking football here; the Buffalo Bills. If we all agreed on everything, this board would suck.

The only thing that I think we ALL agree on is the fact that cablelady is cool, and I might get attacked by BiB for posting this! :doh:

My friend, I have to once again agree with VA Bills.  :)

On this site, we have no requirement to take a pledge of allegiance to agree with each other, nor every single move that is made (or not made) by the Bills front office. OK?

After the 05 draft, VA and I looked like our predictions were dead on. Now, our predictions don't look so great.

There is little need to be mortally wounded. We are talking football here; the Buffalo Bills. If we all agreed on everything, this board would suck.

The only thing that I think we ALL agree on is the fact that cablelady is cool, and I might get attacked by BiB for posting this!  :doh:

385352[/snapback]

Ummm... we disagree. I don't think Cablelady is that cool. In fact I am sure I read that somewhere else. ;)

Ummm... we disagree.  I don't think Cablelady is that cool.  In fact I am sure I read that somewhere else.   ;)

385361[/snapback]

I know that you are kidding. cablelady was praying for my daughter when she was very sick. They remain friends.

She is one of the nicest people that I have ever met.

I am gonna be in HUGE trouble with BiB now! :):doh:

I know that you are kidding. cablelady was praying for my daughter when she was very sick. They remain friends.

She is one of the nicest people that I have ever met.

I am gonna be in HUGE trouble with BiB now! :)  :doh:

385367[/snapback]

Well nice and cool are different. Who cares what Bib thinks, he's a wuss. ;)

CL maybe nice, cool I know I have read on another board that she isn't so I am going with that. ;)

The only thing that I think we ALL agree on is the fact that cablelady is cool, and I might get attacked by BiB for posting this!  :doh:

385352[/snapback]

i think we can all also agree that it takes less than an hour to boil noodles, right?

I'll bet you 10,000 dollars to your one that Tennessee doesn't go 0-8 in the division.  :doh:

Oh, I hope they don't. I'm hoping 2-6 (with 2 wins against a certain other team... :) ).

Oh and I'll bet $1M to your 10,000 dollars that the Titans are a bad team this year. Meaning top-5 pick in the draft.

Oh, I hope they don't.  I'm hoping 2-6 (with 2 wins against a certain other team... :) ). 

Oh and I'll bet $1M to your 10,000 dollars that the Titans are a bad team this year.  Meaning top-5 pick in the draft.

385553[/snapback]

I'll also put up $10,000 that the titans do not go 2-6 in the division this year :doh: