Apology Post to TD for TH Deal Here!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, back from vacation and a friend pointed out that you retards are all in glee over a 3rd for Travis.  Great job by TD IMHO, however, I have been saying a 4th or 5th all along.  A 3rd is only one up from that and my opinion was a lot closer than you window lickers who thought we would get a 1st, Galary, Jason Taylor, etc...

Again good job from TD, but again I was a lot closer to right then you tards were.

384910[/snapback]

I believe the "tards" you guys conveniently mention numbered all of about 2 or 3 people, pretty similar to the amount who would have been content with cutting TH outright. It's the extremes that usually dictate the middle ground and the ultimate result anyway, so you served a purpose. ;)

Personally, I had posted I was hoping for a 2nd but would be happy with a 3rd if it came to it... and here we are.

I believe the "tards" you guys conveniently mention numbered all of about 2 or 3 people, pretty similar to the amount who would have been content with cutting TH outright. It's the extremes that usually dictate the middle ground and the ultimate result anyway, so you served a purpose.  ;)

Personally, I had posted I was hoping for a 2nd but would be happy with a 3rd if it came to it... and here we are.

384990[/snapback]

And here we are as I said we would get a 4th or 5th. So TD did one better than I thought.

Oh well, I am not a GM, and a 3rd still isn't a great pick, but I am happy we got it.

And here we are as I said we would get a 4th or 5th.  So TD did one better than I thought. 

Oh well, I am not a GM, and a 3rd still isn't a great pick, but I am happy we got it.

385022[/snapback]

Me too ;)

Good god man! So now a (high) 3rd "still isn't a great pick?" And as for those posters who (recently, i.e. after the season and after the RB market was known to be bad) allegedly said that the Bills should be able to get a 1st, Gallery, Taylor, who are they?

Good god man!  So now a (high) 3rd "still isn't a great pick?"  And as for those posters who (recently, i.e. after the season and after the RB market was known to be bad) allegedly said that the Bills should be able to get a 1st, Gallery, Taylor, who are they?

385045[/snapback]

Don't forget Jake Grove and Corey Simon.

Good god man!  So now a (high) 3rd "still isn't a great pick?"  And as for those posters who (recently, i.e. after the season and after the RB market was known to be bad) allegedly said that the Bills should be able to get a 1st, Gallery, Taylor, who are they?

385045[/snapback]

"A (high) third?" Let's play the season first. ;)

Yes, because the Titans should surprise a lot of people after having cut half their team the past 2 years. ;)

385150[/snapback]

Yet if the QB is healthy he is one year removed from MVP honors.

They had a often dinged but very effective #1 back in Brown.

They have a top tier WR corps.

Defensively they have taken some hits, but offensively they are a top tier team, and could be interesting to watch. Although they did address the CB problem in the 1st this year with Jones. In addition a lot of the defensive personnel loses last year were to injury not to losing the player.

Tenny if healthy will be a decent team.

Defensively they have taken some hits, but offensively they are a top tier team, and could be interesting to watch.  Although they did address the CB problem in the 1st this year with Jones.  In addition a lot of the defensive personnel loses last year were to injury not to losing the player. 

385165[/snapback]

Top tier WR corps? Did you not see the news that derrick mason was cut and signed with the ravens? Aside from Drew Bennett, they have no one. Bennett is the only current WR on their roster that 25 or more catches last year.

Tenn last year receiving stats

WR Bennett - 80-1247-11

TE Troupe - 33-329-1

(he was their 3rd best receiver last yr after bennett and mason)

RB Shad Meier - 25-127-2

Their current #2 tyrone calico was out all of last year with double knee surgery...

This is hardly what i'd call a "top tier" WR corps...

Travis last year was one year removed from the Pro Bowl. Enough said.

Which is why they added Travis. But a running game alone won't help you. See below.

No they don't. They traded away McCareins prior to last season. They lost Derrick Mason to the cap this past off-season. They have Calico who is never healthy, and Bennett, who is good but will find life more difficult as the #1 WR. At TE the one guy who had potential, Ben Troupe, might miss a good portion of the season.

Defensively they have taken some hits, but offensively they are a top tier team, and could be interesting to watch.  Although they did address the CB problem in the 1st this year with Jones.  In addition a lot of the defensive personnel loses last year were to injury not to losing the player.

Doubtful. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 0-8 in the division.

Oh and take a look at this website and look at "subtractions" versus "additions." This is after losing Robaire Smith and Kearse after the 2003 season.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/page/TEN

Top tier WR corps? Did you not see the news that derrick mason was cut and signed with the ravens? Aside from Drew Bennett, they have no one. Bennett is the only current WR on their roster that 25 or more catches last year.

Tenn last year receiving stats

WR Bennett - 80-1247-11

TE Troupe - 33-329-1

(he was their 3rd best receiver last yr after bennett and mason)

RB Shad Meier - 25-127-2

Their current #2 tyrone calico was out all of last year with double knee surgery...

This is hardly what i'd call a "top tier" WR corps...

385177[/snapback]

Calico if healthy is damn good. Bennett was in the leaders last year and also had a ton of yards and TD's with his receptions. They also have Kinney at TE.

Add to that they drafted 3 WR's this year who all have decent numbers and could contribute immediately.

Calico if healthy is damn good.  Bennett was in the leaders last year and also had a ton of yards and TD's with his receptions.  They also have Kinney at TE. 

Add to that they drafted 3 WR's this year who all have decent numbers and could contribute immediately.

385190[/snapback]

OOh, thats right, i forgot to add erron kinney...

TE kinney - 25-193-3

Wow, that makes their WR's that much better...

Calico cant stay healthy, and is unproven at best...when you add it all up, this team isnt very good, and wont win many games at all...

And here we are as I said we would get a 4th or 5th.  So TD did one better than I thought. 

385022[/snapback]

At one point in time you pretty much said everything from 4th to cutting him straight up. Throw enough darts...and you were still off.

At one point in time you pretty much said everything from 4th to cutting him straight up.  Throw enough darts...and you were still off.

385267[/snapback]

No what I said was we would get a 4th or 5th. What I wanted was for TD just to cut him. But I have always said we will probably get a 4th or 5th. Wants and reality are two different things. I know it's tough for you folks to understand simple concepts but thats okay. ;)

Doubtful.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 0-8 in the division.

Oh and take a look at this website and look at "subtractions" versus "additions."  This is after losing Robaire Smith and Kearse after the 2003 season. 

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/page/TEN

385185[/snapback]

I'll bet you 10,000 dollars to your one that Tennessee doesn't go 0-8 in the division. ;)

No what I said was we would get a 4th or 5th.  What I wanted was for TD just to cut him.  But I have always said we will probably get a 4th or 5th.  Wants and reality are two different things.  I know it's tough for you folks to understand simple concepts but thats okay.  ;)

385272[/snapback]

So you wanted the Bills to get nothing when they could get a 4th or 5th? Okay.

Hey, I have no problem with someone making a prediction and being wrong...I don't know if I ever said it but I thought they could get a second for Henry. I was wrong too.

It was more the fact that you and Bill NYC berated and laughed at people who thought TD would get anything more for Henry than what was being offered in the draft. Then, when he does get it, both of you try to berate and laugh at people for calling you on it.

I expected it from him. A little surprised by you.

Cut or a sixth:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=24354&hl=

Edited by Bear