Bills talking extension with McGee

For a first year starter McGee was hardly average.

384070[/snapback]

he played well. but he also gave up alot of receptions, which i thaught he should not have given up. they did throw at him alot more than clements, but hes not as good as alot of people think he is.

hes the weakest link among our starting CBs, SS, FS, and LBs.

3rd and 7, i know where the ball is going.

Why lock up McGee and NOT Clements?

384059[/snapback]

It's hardly a comparable situation. Clements is one of the best in the league. Locking him up will cost big bucks. McGee will be much cheaper and easier to sign.

Of course everyone would rather sign Clements, but it's not as if extending McGee will have anything to do with that.

Honestly, I don't think TD has any intention of extending Clements. I think he Franchises him and trades him after this season.

he played well. but he also gave up alot of receptions, which i thaught he should not have given up. they did throw at him alot more than clements, but hes not as good as alot of people think he is.

hes the weakest link among our starting CBs, SS, FS, and LBs.

3rd and 7, i know where the ball is going.

384082[/snapback]

If you really want to make a comparison, Terrence McGee, in his second year, probably played as well as Clements did in his second year. I doubt that McGee will become the player that Clements has become, because Clements has better physical tools, particularly size and weight. But McGee showed me a lot. He's "a football player", as they say.

If you really want to make a comparison, Terrence McGee, in his second year, probably played as well as Clements did in his second year. I doubt that McGee will become the player that Clements has become, because Clements has better physical tools, particularly size and weight. But McGee showed me a lot. He's "a football player", as they say.

384105[/snapback]

well i usually dont look that much at stats. just during a game, who gives up the 3rd and 10 reception? who has the "illegal contact" penalty to give up a 1st down? who are the other team targeting as the weak link? McGee.

i also think people's thaughts on his kick return skills influence their opinions of his coverage skills.

Would we even have the cash to lock up clements at this point? Now or then he is going to so to speak break the bank,Mcgee on the other hand is young and played very well as a first year corner, and getting him done early will only save the bills money in the long run! I think the guy is going to be a real solid corner, but thats just my opinion!