worst show ever?

Oh wow.

I just saw that Andy Milonsuckmynuts show.

First off, I cant believe that doushbag is 27 years old. And second, who was the first idiot that decided to greenlight a pilot for the show, and the second idiot that decided to greenlight an entire season. I've got two people that I want nowhere near my town for any decisions, ever.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Mind of Mencia a lot.  Its a helluva lot better then Stella.

I think the worst show ever was, oh I forget what it was called, that shwo with Colin Quinn where he could have the 4 people talking about current issues.  Colin Quinn is SO unfunny it makes me start drinking.

382620[/snapback]

I just saw some of Mind of Mencia and I thought it was pretty funny. The "Desperate Gardeners" bit was great.

I used to really like Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn too - the running joke being how washed up CQ is.

Stella is a complete disaster.

My vote for worst show goes to Punk'd. Ashton Kutcher isn't talented and seeing him pretend to be running these pranks behind the scenes just plain sucks. The parts where he's doing his Jim Rome impression talking to the camera are equally unbearable.

I agree MTV is the worst. There were a lot of shows from FOX that were terrible. Just to name a few shows that were terrible:

Married....with Children. I did'nt like it. even though it was a huge hit.

Big Brother

Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire. Here was a very low point in tv history.

Joe Millionaire

Baby Bob. I do'nt know what's more amazing, this show making it on the air, or the fact that it was in the Top 10 every time it was on?

Screw the crap on the tube.

My family has been TV free for a little over three years now.

Unplug you Television, Liberate your Mind.

Yes... this also allows me to head out to the pub to watch Bills games.

382081[/snapback]

Good for you! You're not missing much.

I will keep mine, however, if only to get a glimpse of that gorgeous Benjamin Bratt.

But Patricia Heaton does have a nice rack. Maybe that's what has really kept people watching the show?

'Everybody Loves Patricia's Boobies' probably just didn't sound right when they were dreaming up the show...

:doh:

382524[/snapback]

she had a tit job done :lol:

:doh: SO TRUE

But here are my nominations for WORST SHOWS:

Sex and the City - can't stand that bull crap. Fugg off.

The Simple Life

Newlyweds

Anything with Ashlee Simpson

ANY Talkshow

Pimp my Ride UK - here's the recipe for this one (look out it's another Rettata): Take a uniquely American phenomenon, which is half-baked from the get go, substitute a half credible Rapper with a buffoon of an English-40-something-white-guy-rap-DJ-who-has-a-poor-affected-American-accent, a bunch of Japanese hatchbacks and a ridiculously poor script, chuck a few body kits on the cars, throw in more bling than is safe to travel with, and stick it on MTV UK.  I throw up in my mouth every time that crap is aired.

381350[/snapback]

I couldn't stand Sex and the City either. I thought those three be-atches were annoying and Sarah Jessica Barker is so ugly she should have worn a back over her head (Prada, of course) during the whole time (yes, I know it's mean, but she made excuses for her drunk-driving husband who killed two people in Ireland and got away with it).