Pac-Man gobbled up by Police

I remember seeing him on draft day and thinking he was the ultimate Thug... and then ESPN ran a story on him and how he looks after his brother, and he was well spoken and I almost chastised myself for judging a book by the cover. And then this happens, and you feel let down. Way to go Dumass.

I remember seeing him on draft day and thinking he was the ultimate Thug... and then ESPN ran a story on him and how he looks after his brother, and he was well spoken and I almost chastised myself for judging a book by the cover. And then this happens, and you feel let down. Way to go Dumass.

381242[/snapback]

Interesting. Glad to see you up and posting! Get well soon.

Interesting. Glad to see you up and posting! Get well soon.

381248[/snapback]

Thanks, I got 7 more work days off. Woohoo. Gonna fire up the PS2 tomorrow, and my GF got me Scrubs on DVD, so that's required viewing.

Been out of the loop for awhile, so I don't what's up, Puhonix. However, it sounds like you had serious health issues, so I am glad to know you are doing well. Best wishes on your further recovery.

Despite being a Dolphins fan, you have been a stand-up guy on this board throughout my time here.

Been out of the loop for awhile, so I don't what's up, Puhonix. However, it sounds like you had serious health issues, so I am glad to know you are doing well. Best wishes on your further recovery.

Despite being a Dolphins fan, you have been a stand-up guy on this board throughout my time here.

381256[/snapback]

Hey Thanks!

But dont blow smoke up my ass, youll screw up my autopsy.

Ramius posted for me....

my GF got me Scrubs on DVD, so that's required viewing.

381253[/snapback]

Hmmmm, care to know where she got that idea from? I told you even tho you are a fins fan, i stil look out for you... :D

Hmmmm, care to know where she got that idea from? I told you even tho you are a fins fan, i stil look out for you... ;)

381278[/snapback]

Always appreciate it. As I look out for you, I'll hide all the phone numbers anytime your girl starts looking, and deny any knowledge when confronted with evidence.

Reminds me of a joke:

A guy is having an affair with his secretary. They take the afternoon off and head to a local motel. As evening approaches, she asks him how he will explain his late arrival to his wife. He thinks for a moment and then asks the secretary to take his shoes outside and scruff them up a bit in the grass. When she returns the shoes are covered with green stains and a blades of grass.

The guy gets home and his wife says: "You're late. Where have you been?"

He replies: "You know that beautiful new secretary I hired? I'm having an affair with her. We spent the afternoon together at a motel."

She looks him over suspiciously, from head to toe. Her eyes lock in on his feet as she stares at the shoes.

"Don't lie to me." she says. "It's obvious you've been at the golf course all day."

He's a Dolphins fan?  He's such a stand-up guy, I didn't even realize it...  :D

381281[/snapback]

been an "on my back" guy for the past three days.... next 10 days.