Niagara On The Lake

I am heading up for just the day this Saturday with my wife who is 5 months pregnant.  Are there any suggestions that would help.  We are pretty casual that love outdoor dining (lunch or dinner) and good scenery.  Thanks

380542[/snapback]

You can do a wine tour at one of the Wineries, they have tours on the half hour and usually last 45min. to an hour. Take in the Gazebo down at the mouth of the River.

You can do a wine tour at one of the Wineries, they have tours on the half hour and usually last 45min. to an hour. Take in the Gazebo down at the mouth of the River.

380572[/snapback]

I would have suggested the wineries, too, but I noticed Buffalo Baumer said his wife is pregnant.

I agree with aussiew, just walking through the area, allowing yourself to take in the peacful setting there is great in itself.

I liked visiting the Fort. Of course, I'm a total nerd for that kind of thing and you may not be.

It's really a beautiful town with lots of shops and stuff to do. If you're looking for a romantic relaxing day, you'll have plenty to do. Have fun!

I am heading up for just the day this Saturday with my wife who is 5 months pregnant.  Are there any suggestions that would help.  We are pretty casual that love outdoor dining (lunch or dinner) and good scenery.  Thanks

380542[/snapback]

Just park at one end and slowly walk down the main street. It's beautiful!

Yeah, thats nice, but then not sure what to do for the other nine hours of the day.

I went there recently for the first time and both myself and my wife were diapointed as there really isn't all that much to it.

There are wine tours and the Sahw festival, but if you're not into that, not a whole lot else.

1) have pregnant wife take friend.

2) Drop wife and friend at one end of main street.

3) Immediately head for Canadian ballet.

4) Pick up wife and friend at other end of main street sometime later.