(LAMP) woo hoo! i'm going to the opener...

eball

...can't wait to see those throwback unis live. thought i'd only be coming up for the denver game, but decided to go visit a friend in toronto and come back through buffalo on the weekend of the opener. i am psyched! :angry:

Man - yeah the opener uses the throwbacks.... cool - enjoy... I'm still excited I can get to the Pats game...!!!!!!

380505[/snapback]

You're going to the Pats game? Me too! I'll be sitting in my usual season ticket section. Where will you be?

That's awesome. I'm kind of bummed though myself, this likely will be the first home opener I will miss since the late 80's. Moving to NC three years ago didn't stop me, getting married didn't stop me, but it looks like starting a family and all the financial burdens that it entails will bring my run to an end. :angry:

See you @ the tailgate!

380502[/snapback]

i don't know, man...i wouldn't want to run into a certain retatta "chef" w/ an axe to grind...but we'll see. i'll be w/ my wife and some other friends.

i don't know, man...i wouldn't want to run into a certain retatta "chef" w/ an axe to grind...but we'll see. i'll be w/ my wife and some other friends.

I wouldn't worry - all is forgiven at a tailgate.

Ooooh you think Pinto Ron would allow Rettata cooked on the hood? Everyone could try it - if there was time before the game to cook it....  :)

380582[/snapback]

are you kidding me, man? YOU CAN'T COOK NOODLES IN LESS THAN AN HOUR.

gawd, i miss that poor, pathetic schmuck around here. not. :lol:

Got you're beer proof clothes for when NJ Sue dumped beer all over everyone??

380586[/snapback]

Its really a shame that you have to look over your shoulder at a Bill's game is it not? Just because some person gets mad on Message board. Really sad......

Though, you could always go to the game dressed like this:

http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images/AR008_Torso.JPG

Its really a shame that you have to look over your shoulder at a Bill's game is it not? Just because some person gets mad on Message board. Really sad......

Though, you could always go to the game dressed like this:

http://www.swordsandarmor.com/images/AR008_Torso.JPG

380740[/snapback]

Just as there are folks here who could have thicker skin at times, there are as many here who could learn when to leave well enough alone.