Hillary Clinton flap

I could care less what Hillary Clinton says about Bush (and comparing him to the mascot for Mad magazine isn't a big deal) but I thought this was a really funny part of the article.

CNN.com link

As Clinton gears up for a Senate re-election race in New York next year and a possible White House presidential bid in 2008, her attacks on Bush have become sharper.

In her speech Sunday, she accused the president of damaging the economy by overspending while giving tax cuts to the rich, depriving U.S. soldiers of equipment needed to fight the war in Iraq and cutting funds for scientific research.

I'm glad Hillary gearing up for a "possible White House presidential big in 2008" is doing so by rehashing so same tired anti-Bush talking points that helped Kerry lose pretty bad less than a year ago.

Oh, Hillary, has there ever been an original or relevant thought in that head of yours?

I could care less what Hillary Clinton says about Bush (and comparing him to the mascot for Mad magazine isn't a big deal) but I thought this was a really funny part of the article.

CNN.com link

I'm glad Hillary gearing up for a "possible White House presidential big in 2008" is doing so by rehashing so same tired anti-Bush talking points that helped Kerry lose pretty bad less than a year ago.

Oh, Hillary, has there ever been an original or relevant thought in that head of yours?

379129[/snapback]

Funny, I thought that Congress was responsible for the money. Wow, you learn something new everyday. <_<

Funny, I thought that Congress was responsible for the money. Wow, you learn something new everyday.  <_<

379143[/snapback]

Just because she's a Senator, that doesn't mean she has to understand how our government works.

CNN.com link

379129[/snapback]

George W. Bush is the best thing that ever happened to the Democratic party, since he finally gives them that coherent party platform they've been lacking the past two decades.

Admittedly, that platform is "George W. Bush sucks"...but it's still the most coherent thing they've come up with in a long time... <_<

CNN.com link

379129[/snapback]

Two of her points are talking points that actually helped Kerry. One was the very BIG talking point which destroyed Kerry:

depriving U.S. soldiers of equipment needed to fight the war in Iraq

The Democrats need to get their Iraq stances clear and fast.

George W. Bush is the best thing that ever happened to the Democratic party, since he finally gives them that coherent party platform they've been lacking the past two decades.

Admittedly, that platform is "George W. Bush sucks"...but it's still the most coherent thing they've come up with in a long time...  <_<

379155[/snapback]

For most Democrats, party coherency is not a problem, but embracing

heterodoxy doesn't win elections.

Mad Magazine's take on Hill 'n Bill. :wacko:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/im...lintonhouse.htm

379455[/snapback]

Actually I liked the GWB loyalty Quiz

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl...gewbushquiz.htm

Here's my score, what's yours?

[Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.]

[Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.]

379681[/snapback]

I scored 5. I'm a moderate centrist.

What a !@#$ing surprise. I knew that BEFORE I took the quiz. I want the last three minutes of my life back. :wacko:

I scored 5.  I'm a moderate centrist.

What a !@#$ing surprise.  I knew that BEFORE I took the quiz.  I want the last three minutes of my life back.  :P

379694[/snapback]

heaven help you if you ever add up all the minutes you waste on PPP...

:D:wacko:

I scored 5.  I'm a moderate centrist.

What a !@#$ing surprise.  I knew that BEFORE I took the quiz.  I want the last three minutes of my life back.  :wacko:

379694[/snapback]

It took you three whole minutes to take that quiz?

Slowing down in your old age, Tom?

:P:D:lol::P

379681[/snapback]

No score. Invoking executables on the internet is the same as asking for an infection. :wacko: