Ex-Bills in the CFL

Here are former Bills in the CFL. Most got cut before the season began. The most interesting player is Ed Phillion, a native Canadian who Walt Corey chose to keep over John Parrella. He's the only one to be a Bill longer than 1 season. The biggest name in the CFL is Andre Rison, currently on Toronto's IR/disabled list.

Ed Phillion-Montreal

Kwame Cavil-Mon

Mo Unutoa-Ottowa

Moe Elewenibi-British Columbia

Jerel Myers -BC

Demetrious Maxie -Calgary

Doug Brown-Winnipeg

Dave Mudge-Win

Dave Hack-Hamilton

James Cotton-Ham

Here are former Bills in the CFL.  Most got cut before the season began.  The most interesting player is Ed Phillion, a native Canadian who Walt Corey chose to keep over John Parrella.

I think Parrella being a kitty and fleeing training camp had something to do with that. I hate that fugger because of that.

I think Avion Black was also cut by my favourite team the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Also I thought Reggie Durden a DB with Montreal was in camp with the Bills. Same as Paris Jackson a WR with the British Columbia Lions.

I think Parrella being a kitty and fleeing training camp had something to do with that.  I hate that fugger because of that.

377965[/snapback]

Wasn't Parrelas' father murdered or something? I think that is what percipitated him leaving the Bills. He went on to have a pretty decent career.

Wasn't Parrelas' father murdered or something?  I think that is what percipitated him leaving the Bills.  He went on to have a pretty decent career.

378350[/snapback]

His father was murdered 7 years after the training camp incident.

Sun Oct 1 2000 21:34:17

Joe Parrella, 63 - murdered

GRAND ISLAND, Neb.

Police investigating slaying of pro football player's father -- (Oregon Live)

Authorities were investigating the shooting death of the father of San Diego Chargers player John Parrella but had made no arrests Sunday.

Here are former Bills in the CFL.  Most got cut before the season began.  The most interesting player is Ed Phillion, a native Canadian who Walt Corey chose to keep over John Parrella.  He's the only one to be a Bill longer than 1 season.  The biggest name in the CFL is Andre Rison, currently on Toronto's IR/disabled list. 

Ed Phillion-Montreal

Kwame Cavil-Mon

Mo Unutoa-Ottowa

Jerel Myers -BC

Doug Brown-Winnipeg

Dave Mudge-Win

Dave Hack-Hamilton

James Cotton-Ham

377959[/snapback]

Here are former Bills in the CFL.  Most got cut before the season began.  The most interesting player is Ed Phillion, a native Canadian who Walt Corey chose to keep over John Parrella.  He's the only one to be a Bill longer than 1 season.  The biggest name in the CFL is Andre Rison, currently on Toronto's IR/disabled list. 

Ed Phillion-Montreal

Kwame Cavil-Mon

Mo Unutoa-Ottowa

Jerel Myers -BC

Doug Brown-Winnipeg

Dave Mudge-Win

Dave Hack-Hamilton

James Cotton-Ham

377959[/snapback]

As far as RB's in the CFL, Robert Edwards plays for the Alouettes and John Avery plays for Argonauts. BTW, why I posted this list earlier without comment? I have to attribute to being half awake I guess! :D

As far as RB's in the CFL, Robert Edwards plays for the Alouettes and John Avery plays for Argonauts.

378472[/snapback]

John Avery. Just another example of Pork-Faced Satan's brilliance. :ph34r: