LONDON IS UNDER ATTACK

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Early in anything like this many groups make claims that they are the culprits.  Let the authoritieis settle it out.

For those affected be safe and know that we are with you.

376288[/snapback]

You kill me man. Always assuming the best from Muslim Extremists.

Early in anything like this many groups make claims that they are the culprits.  Let the authoritieis settle it out.

For those affected be safe and know that we are with you.

376288[/snapback]

Well aQ seems a reasonable assumption to me...

The continues to be speculation that they are to blame.

Thanks for your words of support. We are not yet in the blame process here - waiting to figure out what happens next.

BBC are speculating the Bus bombing was a suicide bomber.

Irish terrorism has been ruled out.

The Secret Service are fuming apparantly. News reports say that they took pride in having prevented such attacks until now. Safe to say they are taking this seriously.

You kill me man. Always assuming the best from Muslim Extremists.

376290[/snapback]

So your answer would be to let some Nukes fly all over the middle east? But reasoning with someone brainwashed like yourself is a waste of space.

So your answer would be to let some Nukes fly all over the middle east?  But reasoning with someone brainwashed like yourself is a waste of space.

376296[/snapback]

Take your arguing to a separate thread or through PMs. This isn't the place.

CW

So your answer would be to let some Nukes fly all over the middle east?  But reasoning with someone brainwashed like yourself is a waste of space.

376296[/snapback]

No, but it wouldn't be to cut and run as I'm SURE you would like us to do.

I think it was clear from the outset it was not the IRA.

376291[/snapback]

Not my point (when's the last time the IRA set off bombs in london, anyway? '89?) Point being, we should all know by now that the initial reports are ALWAYS fraught with confusion and and a lack of information, so why start jumping to conclusions now? We've got plenty of time to worry about "who", it's not exactly an immediate concern...

Not my point (when's the last time the IRA set off bombs in london, anyway?  '89?)  Point being, we should all know by now that the initial reports are ALWAYS fraught with confusion and and a lack of information, so why start jumping to conclusions now?  We've got plenty of time to worry about "who", it's not exactly an immediate concern...

376302[/snapback]

CTM, you are wrong. It is, as you want to identify who and if it is a certain organization, you want to bottle up any known suspects from that organization immediately, to prevent further attacks.

Good luck Nick...and everyone else, heads up. These guys are smart and I would expect something else very soon. Either today, or over the next few weeks. The US Govt doesn't get everyone worked up with warnings because of all the hooplah it created over the past few years, but it is safe to say a tacet code red is up.