Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Actually your insistance on responding to things after Darin's reply is the reason why this thread is the circus it is today.

373578[/snapback]

Yeah, I should have just sat there and gotten made fun of without saying anything in defense of myself.

:devil::D:P:huh::doh:

This thread didn't turn into a circus because of me.  Thank Darin for his "abortion".

373574[/snapback]

Yep, it's got to be someone else's fault. You're dead nutz perfect. Everyone else around you is just as ass whole looking for a reason to keep you down.

This line of thinking never gets old.

You're just such a victim.

Wasnt this thread about baseball and the Cards?  :devil:  I read the last few pages and I see hardly a mention about it (im just reading this thread for the 1st time)

Can someone give me a condensed version of what this thread is now all about?

373534[/snapback]

The thread was basically just to shut up BF's constant Cardinal drivel by pointing out that his perfect Cards team is 11-16 against teams over .500. This is only after numerous homer threads touting his team and making ridiculous observations centered around his beloved Cards.

But something magical happened. LOL Alaska Darin, dramitically changed the course of the thread between post 9 and post 10. Take a look there, on page 1, and the rest is history.

It is now being looked at as one of the most influential posts in TSW history. LOL

Enjoy.

Yep, it's got to be someone else's fault.  You're dead nutz perfect.  Everyone else around you is just as ass whole looking for a reason to keep you down.

This line of thinking never gets old.

You're just such a victim.

373633[/snapback]

Hey I made 3 comments about the Cardinals in this thread and before I know it, all hell had broken loose. How am I at fault?

The thread was basically just to shut up BF's constant Cardinal drivel by pointing out that his perfect Cards team is 11-16 against teams over .500.  This is only after numerous homer threads touting his team and making ridiculous observations centered around his beloved Cards.

But something magical happened.  LOL  Alaska Darin, dramitically changed the course of the thread between post 9 and post 10.  Take a look there, on page 1, and the rest is history.

It is now being looked at as one of the most influential posts in TSW history.  LOL

Enjoy.

373642[/snapback]

You remind me of Horshack (sp) from Welcome Back Kotter. Seriously.

Hey I made 3 comments about the Cardinals in this thread and before I know it, all hell had broken loose.  How am I at fault?

373643[/snapback]

Typical blinder-wearing Baron. You fly around like a seagull here everyday, making lots of unnecessary noise and schitting on everything. Then when someone knocks you out of the air, THEY are the problem.

You remind me of Horshack (sp) from Welcome Back Kotter.  Seriously.

373644[/snapback]

And you remind me of Big Dawg John Thompson, that Browns super homer, but much less intelligent. Only, you are the Cardinals version without the fame.

No seriously, you do!

11-16

Typical blinder-wearing Baron.  You fly around like a seagull here everyday, making lots of unnecessary noise and schitting on everything.  Then when someone knocks you out of the air, THEY are the problem.

373647[/snapback]

Hey I didn't start this thread, made 3 comments, and the thing went to hell in a handbasket. If someone wants to pull me out of the sky, they should do it within a thread I started, if not, don't blame me for their actions.

And you remind me of Big Dawg John Thompson, that Browns super homer, but much less intelligent.  Only, you are the Cardinals version without the fame.

No seriously, you do!

11-16

373655[/snapback]

105-57, defending National League Champions

50-29

Choke on it.

Hey I didn't start this thread, made 3 comments, and the thing went to hell in a handbasket.  If someone wants to pull me out of the sky, they should do it within a thread I started, if not, don't blame me for their actions.

373656[/snapback]

What an unexpected response. Such a victim on this mean cruel board.