Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Yes, that's the LAST thing I would put gravy on. What's the point of doing something meant to be grilled rare if you're going to put GRAVY on it?

I didn't think you did that many floats.

373336[/snapback]

I am not you. Of course it is my wife who taught me that, and she is a dietician and has a degree in cooking and food service. But you're right, you know more than her to. After all she has only been do that for 22 years or so. :)

I guess Wolfgang Puck has no clue about cooking either:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/cooking/re...6_29617,00.html

Who would have thought BF questioning Chef Jim, and Bib disgracing WGP?

373335[/snapback]

Well, that recipe explains it. Commercial. Made for the masses like you (steak sauce GRAVY?) that watch TV to know how to eat, instead of watching Lost or Survivor, like you are supossed to do.

Well, that recipe explains it. Commercial. Made for the masses like you (steak sauce GRAVY?) that watch TV to know how to eat, instead of watching Lost or Survivor, like you are supossed to do.

373339[/snapback]

I'll let my wife know that you disapprove of her cooking and recipes. I am sure she'll appreciate it. Want to keep digging that hole?

I'll let my wife know that you disapprove of her cooking and recipes.  I am sure she'll appreciate it. Want to keep digging that hole?

373340[/snapback]

You're killing me Brandon, really you are.

OOOOOPPPs, sorry I mean VA..

Shoot the horse.............

I'll let my wife know that you disapprove of her cooking and recipes.  I am sure she'll appreciate it. Want to keep digging that hole?

373340[/snapback]

Sure, why not? As I recall, this is what YOU said YOU cooked. When someone says "I cooked this" they generally don't hide behind their wives skirts over gravy.

I'll be happy to compare flank steak recipes with your Mrs. I don't have a problem with it at all. Chances are, she wouldn't either. We can learn from each other. You put it up as your own. Until now, you never mentioned Mrs.

I hope you know me better than that. I'll fugg with you over a recipe and a lot of other things but I'd never say a word against your wife.

Thank you for viewing me that shallowly.

Sure, why not? As I recall, this is what YOU said YOU cooked. When someone says "I cooked this" they generally don't hide behind their wives skirts over gravy.

I'll be happy to compare flank steak recipes with your Mrs. I don't have a problem with it at all. Chances are, she wouldn't either. We can learn from each other. You put it up as your own. Until now, you never mentioned Mrs.

I hope you know me better than that. I'll fugg with you over a recipe and a lot of other things but I'd never say a word against your wife.

373351[/snapback]

I cooked it though. Her recipe. I never could figure out how to cook a gravy until she showed me a few years back. Used to be I would cook most things but she would just do the gravy so I didn't screw it up.

I am not you.  Of course it is my wife who taught me that, and she is a dietician and has a degree in cooking and food service. But you're right, you know more than her to.  After all she has only been do that for 22 years or so.  :)

373337[/snapback]

London Broil with gravy. A dietician with a degree in food service. Does she wear a hairnet? :P

London Broil with gravy.  A dietician with a degree in food service.  Does she wear a hairnet?   :)

373355[/snapback]

Ummm, when she goes on the kitchen floor, yes. Why do you? Or do you do the whole Clanance Thomas hair in the food and pepsi thing?

373351[/snapback]

I forgot dwarf.

Actually I'm from the 'hood.  I wear a showercap.

373359[/snapback]

She doesn't prepare the food really. Although they have something like 5 dietician/techs there. She is usually the first one to have to go cook if they are missing some cooks. She does quite well. But she deals more with the patients, and menus and yells at them when they eat or try to eat the wrong things.

She doesn't prepare the food really.  Although they have something like 5 dietician/techs there.  She is usually the first one to have to go cook if they are missing some cooks.  She does quite well.  But she deals more with the patients, and menus and yells at them when they eat or try to eat the wrong things.

373362[/snapback]

Anyone who cooks or is involved in the food business is alright by me. There are times when I miss it then I look at all the fading war wounds (burn and cut scars on my hands and arms) and I'm glad I'm out. But at least now when I cook I can actually sit down and enjoy it.

Anyone who cooks or is involved in the food business is alright by me.  There are times when I miss it then I look at all the fading war wounds (burn and cut scars on my hands and arms) and I'm glad I'm out.  But at least now when I cook I can actually sit down and enjoy it.

373365[/snapback]

It's tough having to work every other weekend. Makes scheduling vacation, etc... hard. She usually has to request time months in advance just to ensure things get covered. In addition she has to several times per year fill in for the others when they want to take off, so 10-12 straight days is also not uncommon.

It's tough having to work every other weekend.  Makes scheduling vacation, etc... hard.  She usually has to request time months in advance just to ensure things get covered.  In addition she has to several times per year fill in for the others when they want to take off, so 10-12 straight days is also not uncommon.

373367[/snapback]

Now I take up to four vacations per year. I'm actaully headed to Buffalo next week. My second time this year. Used to go once every five years or so. I even go in the damn winter to ski with my Dad.

Now I take up to four vacations per year.  I'm actaully headed to Buffalo next week.  My second time this year.  Used to go once every five years or so.  I even go in the damn winter to ski with my Dad.

373368[/snapback]

I'll be there for the Carolina Game, Turkey time.........You?

I'll be there for the Carolina Game, Turkey time.........You?

373369[/snapback]

Probably not. Next time will be probably January to ski. Something about skiing in -20 wind chill that makes me REALLY love California.