Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

hmm.  who checked in at 2 a.m. to see how much more of a verbal thrashing he was taking?

i know, i know...you had an hour to kill.  it sucks waiting for the microwave popcorn to be ready.

373477[/snapback]

Go !@#$ yourself. Now you are telling me when I can check the internet? It just so happens that I'm a night owl.

See, I have electricity, my computer access isn't limited to public library hours like yours is. I also don't have to go to bed when the sun goes down because I have lights so I can see at night.

It must suck to be you.

See, I have electricity, my computer access isn't limited to public library hours like yours is.  I also don't have to go to bed when the sun goes down because I have lights so I can see at night.

373520[/snapback]

Give up. If that's the best you can do, just give up man.

See, I have electricity, my computer access isn't limited to public library hours like yours is.  I also don't have to go to bed when the sun goes down because I have lights so I can see at night.

373520[/snapback]

Once again Brandon, you're apparently out of bullets and have decided to throw the gun. Could this all be part of a comic genius plot? Possibly. Quite possibly.

Wasnt this thread about baseball and the Cards? :devil: I read the last few pages and I see hardly a mention about it (im just reading this thread for the 1st time)

Can someone give me a condensed version of what this thread is now all about?

Damn, kegtapr was all over that in like 30 seconds.

HANGING ON EVERY WORD.

373526[/snapback]

Go !@#$ yourself. Now you are telling me when I can check the internet? It just so happens that I'm a morning owl. :devil::D

Oh don't deny it, you were sitting there waiting all night for me to show up.

373556[/snapback]

Sadly. And yet there you were, sitting there all night, waiting for your left palm to show up.

Vicious cycle, this thing we call life.

Wasnt this thread about baseball and the Cards?  :devil:  I read the last few pages and I see hardly a mention about it (im just reading this thread for the 1st time)

Can someone give me a condensed version of what this thread is now all about?

373534[/snapback]

It was...but like baseball and the Cards, it's all about Brandon.

Go !@#$ yourself. Now you are telling me when I can check the internet? It just so happens that I'm a morning owl.  :devil:  :D

373553[/snapback]

You know what...

Every morning I hear this owl in my neighborhood hooting and hollerin' away like he's king sh-- on turd island. Morning owls do exist and I can prove it.

This thread didn't turn into a circus because of me.  Thank Darin for his "abortion".

373574[/snapback]

Actually your insistance on responding to things after Darin's reply is the reason why this thread is the circus it is today.

Actually your insistance on responding to things after Darin's reply is the reason why this thread is the circus it is today.

373578[/snapback]

Well, BF could never resist being tag teamed by a bunch of guys.