Kind of funny.... yet disturbing point on Losman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Pats fan yesterday, and we were talking bills/pats. So he says to me whos your new QB and I tell him Losman. He says to me....i bet if you close your left eye the only eye you'll be able to see out of is your right one.

Never thought of it that way......

370944[/snapback]

THAT TOTALLY WORKS!!!!!!!

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

T-R

I was talking to a Pats fan yesterday about....

Wait, I don't know any.

371287[/snapback]

I only know one Pats fan. Actually, I don't know him. I just see him on the road all the time. He has a Pats logo on the rear window of his car. Across the top is says "#1 Pats Fan" and down below is says "Four years in a row."

THe reason this never dawned on you is because most every Patriot fan can only digest the world one syllable at a time. You should point out that their quarterback is one chromosome away from being Tomika Brady, who just last week was a guest on Springer.

370865[/snapback]

:P:D:lol::lol:

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Pats fan yesterday, and we were talking bills/pats. So he says to me whos your new QB and I tell him Losman. He says to me....i bet thats comforting having the first 3 letters of your quaterback come up one ''s" short of loss.

Never thought of it that way and it struck me funny but hope its just his name and not in his playing lol.

370827[/snapback]

And the first three letters of the Pats QB's name is something women wear. Does that make him a homo? Well, gee...you never know!

PTR