10 Ways to Destroy the Earth

MadMark

For those aspiring evil genius' on the wall with a little time on their hands.

http://www.livescience.com/technology/destroy_earth_mp.html

Go Bills 2005 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

366573[/snapback]

All these genius ideas and it took my idiot friend who can barely read to come of with this:

Wouldn't it be easier to just destroy the moon? - thereby eliminating the earth as we know it.

Good question. Would the earth's rotation and revolution be thrown out of whack, hurling it into space? Regardless, all life would cease to exist in a short period of time right? I say we destroy the moon! Who's with me?

(after the Bills win the superbowl of course)

All these genius ideas and it took my idiot friend who can barely read to come of with this:

Wouldn't it be easier to just destroy the moon? - thereby eliminating the earth as we know it.

Good question. Would the earth's rotation and revolution be thrown out of whack, hurling it into space? Regardless, all life would cease to exist in a short period of time right? I say we destroy the moon! Who's with me?

(after the Bills win the superbowl of course)

366633[/snapback]

Well I think the biggest problem would be the pieces of the moon raining down on Earth. The tides and weather would be thrown out of whack. hmmm, it just might work.

What would not happen is that the Earth being thrown from it's orbit. Not sure how to do that, perhaps an giant planetoid passing too close?

For those aspiring evil genius' on the wall with a little time on their hands.

http://www.livescience.com/technology/destroy_earth_mp.html

Go Bills 2005 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

366573[/snapback]

Give up the codes to our nuclear inventory to ___________ (Insert favorite group to hate; Al Qaeda, PETA, Republican or Democratic parties)

I thought the same thing....