R. Rich

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rookie.

365289[/snapback]

You post whore, you. I'm counting your posts, buddy. Watch out. You must not have much of a life, wasting so much time here. Oh yeah; any suggestions on what I can get ya while I'm @ the mall?

congrats....let me take a guess......10,000 of them were the same phrase...."Who's R.Rich"

365494[/snapback]

Yeah. I often ask that of myself. I knew I couldn't hide anything from you guys. Sheer brilliance @ work.

Maybe Hallmark has a card?

365499[/snapback]

Et tu, Tomas?

How did you know when to start this thread? Did Lisa count FOR you?

Bring it on Big Guy!  <_<

365502[/snapback]

She does most of the counting for me. Every once in a while I give it a shot.

Keep lobbing 'em over, I'll smash 'em back @ you.

Done.  I'll even throw in one of those handy dandy post counters for the anal retentive.

365564[/snapback]

I'm really glad we have them, you know so whenever someone is dead wrong they can pretend they have more of a life than I do because I have alot of posts on this message board.

I'm really glad we have them, you know so whenever someone is dead wrong they can pretend they have more of a life than I do because I have alot of posts on this message board.

365573[/snapback]

Aren't they great?

How disappointing. That punk NG hits 5000 posts and his thread get 3 times as many responses in half the time as your 15,000th. Don't take it personally man...I know how sensitive you are about what the people on the message board think of you, and I just wanna say that you shouldn't equate the volume of responses to your popularity...really....though it would probably do you better if you stopped challenging everyone to spearing contests. Just a suggestion....

How disappointing.  That punk NG hits 5000 posts and his thread get 3 times as many responses in half the time as your 15,000th.  Don't take it personally  man...I know how sensitive you are about what the people on the message board think of you, and I just wanna say that you shouldn't equate the volume of responses to your popularity...really....though it would probably do you better if you stopped challenging everyone to spearing contests.  Just a suggestion....

366059[/snapback]

You're right, Dan. I guess nobody likes me here. What am I to do?

"Hello? Suicide prevention?"

Great. They just put me on hold...

You're right, Dan.  I guess nobody likes me here.  What am I to do?

"Hello?  Suicide prevention?"

Great.  They just put me on hold...

366437[/snapback]

I just read somewhere that some city is cutting back on the hours of their suicide prevention hotline. Can you imagine the message on the machine? :lol:

Maybe they should have an "automated assistant" for those hours:

"If you are currently ready to commit suicide, press one. If you are only considering it, please call us between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm."

<BEEP>

"If you are attempting to commit suicide by hanging yourself, press one. Drug overdose, press two. Shooting yourself, press three. Jumping from a..."

<BEEP>

"Please put the gun down while we talk. Why do you think suicide is the answer? If for financial reasons, press one. If for family or other relationship reasons, press two. If for medical rea..."

*BLAM*

Caller: "Well, I'll have to buy a new phone now but I feel much better..."