HOWARD STERN E! R.I.P.

Buftex

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to Howard Stern in the AM. When he gets boring I switch to Howard Simon and vice versa.  Often I end up at NPR.

366202[/snapback]

Why don't you save yourself some time. Just have someone kick you in the nuts when you wake up and call it a day. :lol:

I'm 17 and my friends and I would never watch something so stupid anymore.  Lets be honest, everyone on that show is a low life, and they do the same thing every show.  Just kick this guy off all together and get on with it.

365886[/snapback]

Isn't it great to have the world all figured out when you're 17?

Stern is the stupidest show ever, and I'm glad he's off the air. All the guys on the show are some depressed low lifes that would never get a girl if they weren't on the show. If you wanna see t*ts then go out and see them stop watching the same sh*t on Stern.

Stern is the stupidest show ever, and I'm glad he's off the air.  All the guys on the show are some depressed low lifes that would never get a girl if they weren't on the show.  If you wanna see t*ts then go out and see them stop watching the same sh*t on Stern.

366334[/snapback]

what do you consider entertainment?

Stern is the stupidest show ever, and I'm glad he's off the air.  All the guys on the show are some depressed low lifes that would never get a girl if they weren't on the show.  If you wanna see t*ts then go out and see them stop watching the same sh*t on Stern.

366334[/snapback]

Fortunately we still live in a free country where one way of thinking doesn't get to censor the others, and he is still on the air and will be for years to come.

366334[/snapback]

Ok I can't resist. I have to ask. What, would such a high brow intellectual like yourself, watch for entertainment?