are the fish the worst offense in the NFL?

stevestojan

We have to be careful that we dont fall into that trap tomorrow. The Fins had a lot of penalties on them today, something that was really messing with The Bills in the preseason. We shouldnt be so joygasmic over the Fins losing since we struggled essentially the same all of last year and for some of the preseason. If the Bills want to win tomorrow, they have to avoid the idiotic penalities that crippled the team in the past.

Plus, their failure at offense this year was pretty much what we looked like last year. Whenever they started to get something going, an INT or a sack would end it. It was kinda scary seeing our offense on another team...

I think they will become more threatening as the season progresses.....they are up in the air with their starting QB; they have a new receiver they picked up late in M. Booker; and they picked up L. Gordon late. As they settle on a starter and develop more cohesion among themselves, they'll be adequate I think. We just need to make sure we put up points on that defense of theirs.

I agree with BillsGuy. The Bills offense was every bit as inept last year and it got worse as the season went on. Until the Bills prove they can turn it around, I think we need to be careful what we say.

One thing that was apparent today was the Dolphin defense is going to have a long season proving they can stop the run. Their defense is small and relies on quickness. Tough physical teams committed to the run will wear them down.

The Titans are a physical team. Mularky played them twice a year and knows how the Titans play. Me wonders if the game we played against Tennessee in the preason, one loaded with penalties and cheap shots on both sides was not Mularky's way of sending a message that we're as tough as you.

Just some rambling thoughts.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

San Francisco, Arizona, and Chicago have yet to play. Don't count THEM out for 'Worst Offense in the NFL' honors.

My money goes on SF, the least talented offense in the league, IMO.

At least Arizona has a quarterback! :doh: