Ignore Button

How many people are on your list  

92 members have voted

1. 1. How many people are on your list

• 0-3
    • 4-7
    • 8+

That was incredible...not just because of the inherent hilarity of the post, but because it so immediately and irrevocably set the tone of the thread.  Usually, such things evolve over several posts...

364887[/snapback]

Unless I arrive. Things get started quickly then.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, the stuff written on bathroom walls, though it rhymes is not really classified as poetry.

364913[/snapback]

Sorry, didn't realize Greg Weintraub beat me to this.

Is it just me, or does aussiew look a little bit like Mrs. Brady? I'd say she's got Wessonality.

I'd hafta say that Cutting Drew with Dignity set the bar fairly high right away with this dandy...

"Are you missing a chromosome or do you just continually want attention?"

364869[/snapback]

:blink:;):lol:

Holy sh--- two classic threads merged! Great as this thread is the homework thread is the greatest thread I have ever read on TBD

There have been better.  Trust me.

365020[/snapback]

Like what? I am an oldtimer on this board too. The sphericalgecko thread- canned soup thread -telephone pole thread-take your pick of 30 page BF asskickings threads-etc. Which thread was more entertaining then the homework thread?

Like what?  I am an oldtimer on this board too.  The sphericalgecko thread- canned soup thread -telephone pole thread-take your pick of 30 page BF asskickings threads-etc.  Which thread was more entertaining then the homework thread?

365025[/snapback]

I still don't get the fascination with the soup thread. The spherical gecko/grunting chameleon thread was a classic in the Monty Python vein, though...and the telephone pole thread was uproariously stupid.

And of course let's not forget the "Downloading DVD's is illegal but unenforcable hence legal" train wreck...

indeed....AFA hurling slings and arrows...it's much easier to show your "real" reactions when you have zero chance of getting your ass kicked.

364221[/snapback]

Who is kicking whose a**? I didn't realize the Wall was a breeding ground for so many I-tough guys.

Who is kicking whose a**?  I didn't realize the Wall was a breeding ground for so many I-tough guys.

365133[/snapback]

Are you challenging me?! Bring it, you racist wimp! Anytime, anywhere, pal.

Spearing contest!

Are you challenging me?!  Bring it, you racist wimp!  Anytime, anywhere, pal.

Spearing contest!

365137[/snapback]

No! No, please, sir! I yield to your superior I-strength and I-toughness. There'll be no trouble from me.

Like what?  I am an oldtimer on this board too.  The sphericalgecko thread- canned soup thread -telephone pole thread-take your pick of 30 page BF asskickings threads-etc.  Which thread was more entertaining then the homework thread?

365025[/snapback]

The Sue thread doesn't even compare with the Telephone pole thread.

There were more usernames created in that one thread than in any other single thread in the HISTORY of the board.