Ben Wallaces reaction to Horrys 3...

That about sums it up.

DDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT PISTONS SUCK!!!!!

362845[/snapback]

If the Pistons winning a WC last season and finishing no worse than 2nd this season means they suck, what does it say about the Pacers?

If the Pistons winning a WC last season and finishing no worse than 2nd this season means they suck, what does it say about the Pacers?

363057[/snapback]

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH Brandon whatups ???? U miss Reggie already >>>

That about sums it up.

DDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT PISTONS SUCK!!!!!

362845[/snapback]

BF=Buffoon.

buffoon

n 1: a rude or vulgar fool [syn: clown] 2: a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior [syn: clown, merry andrew]

Can I call you Merry Andrew? <_<

363057[/snapback]

Zactly. Must mean the Pacers REALLY, REALLY, REALLY suck because their season was over so long ago not even the Pacers remember anything worth returning for next season.

Blah blah blah. 

It's all over tonight.  Heartbreak in Detroit=priceless

363204[/snapback]

Was there heartreak in Indy a few weeks ago?

It's so nice to see that there are no hard feelings about that.....

Was there heartreak in Indy a few weeks ago?

It's so nice to see that there are no hard feelings about that.....

363205[/snapback]

Actually no there wasn't, because it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out Detroit was gonna win that series considering they weren't playing the real Pacers.

Actually no there wasn't, because it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out Detroit was gonna win that series considering they weren't playing the real Pacers.

363212[/snapback]

So who suited up? Why did they play the games? How could they have charged admission? Had I known they weren't the real Pacers, I woulda notified the Commissioner, maybe even the FBI, if there was an abduction of the real Pacers. Did the wives of the real Pacers know that thier husbands were abducted?

This is shocking I never follow this stuff closely, but this may warrant further investigation, enough about the runaway bride, maybe we should find these missing Pacers.

So who suited up? Why did they play the games? How could they have charged admission? Had I known they weren't the real Pacers, I woulda notified the Commissioner, maybe even the FBI, if there was an abduction of the real Pacers. Did the wives of the real Pacers know that thier husbands were abducted?

This is shocking I never follow this stuff closely, but this may warrant further investigation, enough about the runaway bride, maybe we should find these missing Pacers.

363234[/snapback]

Typical stupid response. Everyone knows damn well Indiana got hosed by the NBA but won't acknowledge it. Their too busy putting up websites for "nogoal.com" for a blown call six years ago.

Everyone knows damn well Indiana got hosed by the NBA but won't acknowledge it.

363239[/snapback]

this from someone who calls us bills fans whiners because we say stuff about "no goal", "homerun throwforward" and "just give it to them"... :w00t:

Typical stupid response.  Everyone knows damn well Indiana got hosed by the NBA but won't acknowledge it.  Their too busy putting up websites for "nogoal.com" for a blown call six years ago.

363239[/snapback]

Not everyone. Pretty much just you and other "like minded" <shudder> Pacers' fans.