(LAMP)30Dive How was Buffett?

I may try to get tix to philly later in the summer, just got my lates issue of cocoanut telegraph, i love reading that thing

361214[/snapback]

POOJ, the concert was awesome, as usual. The weather was very comfortable once the sun went down. Nissan Pavilion is one of my favorite venues to see him...I have no interest in going to one of the "big stadium" shows. Hopefully, this is the only year he does this and is just cashing in on the crossover country success of 'License To Chill'. Personally, I'd like to see him go back to playing the much more intimate amphitheatres like Nisssan. If you go to Philly, let me know how you like it.

It took a day to recover, and the scary thing is I drank only one margarita, that's it, proof once again, that I am growing older.......but not up. 17th show and it is still sooo much fun. During intermission he did a video tribute to Johnny Carson, which was really nice.

And Alaska, I am pretty sure I smelled that familiar sweet smell.

:devil:

buffett was great...i saw him this past feb down in tampa wth the woman...that was a hell of a show...she was kind of shocked to say the least, at what goes on in the lawn section of the ampitheater... :devil:

any surprise walk ons? when we saw him there a few years ago, clint black came out. couple years before that we were in the front section of the lawn, and lo and behold up pops an auxiliary stage and there he is playing 10 feet in front of us! what a great show!

It took a day to recover, and the scary thing is I drank only one margarita, that's it, proof once again, that I am growing older.......but not up.  17th show and it is still sooo much fun. During intermission he did a video tribute to Johnny Carson, which was really nice.

And Alaska, I am pretty sure I smelled that familiar sweet smell.

:devil:

361241[/snapback]

Anybody smoking pot?

361230[/snapback]

Funny you should say that...as soon as we pulled into the parking lot and set up our tailgate, I could smell wacky weed blowing in from somewhere behind our spot. It didn't last long and I didn't smell any the rest of the night...or maybe I just caught a "contact high". :devil: Seriously, there was a lot of beer and tequila (especially on our part) but the weed is more the scene of 'Deadheads' or 'Phish' followers.

Funny you should say that...as soon as we pulled into the parking lot and set up our tailgate, I could smell wacky weed blowing in from somewhere behind our spot. It didn't last long and I didn't smell any the rest of the night...or maybe I just caught a "contact high".  :doh:  Seriously, there was a lot of beer and tequila (especially on our part) but the weed is more the scene of 'Deadheads' or 'Phish' followers.

361246[/snapback]

Hell they smoke pot at Barry Manilow concerts....a......so I've heard :devil:

Also, check out radiomargaritaville.com they replay the concerts.  The schedule is posted on the home page or you can now hear it on Sirius (sp) radio.

361265[/snapback]

Right. Radiomargaritaville is great! I should have checked the board before heading up...what section were you guys in? We were in B6.