LAMP: Mr 3000

Ramius

3000 posts in exactly 18 months...no it cant compete with stoj's half a million posts in 4 months, but hey, it works...over the past yr and a half, i'm glad i have spent a good chunk of time here instead of working...this place really is similar to a community, and it really grows on you...i've talked to some truly great people here, peopl that i hope i can someday actually meet in person...i will make it to an opener before too long, thats something i hafta do...TSW has been a great place for advice, altho most of it is a prime example on what not to do in a given situation, but what i like about it is that there is always someone to give you some sort of response...TSW has been a source of a great many laughs between the links posted and what some members hafta say...and of course i cant forget the bills talk...in a place where bills fans are few and far between, its great to be able to talk football about the Greatest Team in the Universe, the Buffalo Bills...this place keeps a little bit of Buffalo for all of us to share in...

On a personal note, i want to thank everyone for their help and support with losing my dad...it was the hardest thing i have ever had to endure...and when such events occur, the people closest to you show their true selves...so while the actions of some people who i thought were close to me shocked and surprised me, the kind words from some people here who have never met me, but still decided to take a few mins out of their day to PM me or just post something meant a great deal...it gives this place a real community feel...

So heres to another 3000 posts... Go A's, Go Sabres, and most of all...

GO BILLS!!!

not to be a bastard or anything :blush: , but how did we help lose your dad?

I am sorry, I know it was hard on you , but when you see an opening you have to take it! Please don't be upset by my comment, it is meant as a joke in the most jokey way, pkus with the grammar police around here, it was only a matter of time.

3000 posts in exactly 18 months...no it cant compete with stoj's half a million posts in 4 months, but hey, it works...over the past yr and a half, i'm glad i have spent a good chunk of time here instead of working...this place really is similar to a community, and it really grows on you...i've talked to some truly great people here, peopl that i hope i can someday actually meet in person...i will make it to an opener before too long, thats something i hafta do...TSW has been a great place for advice, altho most of it is a prime example on what not to do in a given situation, but what i like about it is that there is always someone to give you some sort of response...TSW has been a source of a great many laughs between the links posted and what some members hafta say...and of course i cant forget the bills talk...in a place where bills fans are few and far between, its great to be able to talk football about the Greatest Team in the Universe, the Buffalo Bills...this place keeps a little bit of Buffalo for all of us to share in...

On a personal note, i want to thank everyone for their help and support with losing my dad...it was the hardest thing i have ever had to endure...and when such events occur, the people closest to you show their true selves...so while the actions of some people who i thought were close to me shocked and surprised me, the kind words from some people here who have never met me, but still decided to take a few mins out of their day to PM me or just post something meant a great deal...it gives this place a real community feel...

GO BILLS!!!

360161[/snapback]

not to be a bastard or anything :blush: , but how did we help lose your dad? 

I am sorry, I know it was hard on you , but when you see an opening you have to take it!  Please don't be upset by my comment, it is meant as a joke in the most jokey way, pkus with the grammar police around here, it was only a matter of time.

360169[/snapback]

:D:w00t::lol:

wow, i read it again and thats funny 0:)

GO BILLS!!!

360161[/snapback]

Sorry to hear about your dad. You have my condolenses (albeit belatedly).

Ramius dragged me into this, and I gotta thank him for it. He's right about the whole nuclear family, community feel. I know you all truly love your Bills, but are just as passionate about looking after each other. Maybe it's just sending out a prayer when its needed, sometimes its more involved. But it's always heartfelt and appreciated.

On a personal note, Ramius, you've been like a thinner, faster, white version of me. And that ain't half bad. :blush: More than that, you've been a baseball buddy, a football fiend, and overall just a great guy. Gonna miss you when you move out in August, but I know we'll still hang out, golf course, sports bar, or hooters. :D

Ramius dragged me into this, and I gotta thank him for it. He's right about the whole nuclear family, community feel. I know you all truly love your Bills, but are just as passionate about looking after each other. Maybe it's just sending out a prayer when its needed, sometimes its more involved. But it's always heartfelt and appreciated.

On a personal note, Ramius, you've been like a thinner, faster, white version of me. And that ain't half bad. :D More than that, you've been a baseball buddy, a football fiend, and overall just a great guy. Gonna miss you when you move out in August, but I know we'll still hang out, golf course, sports bar, or hooters.  :w00t:

360404[/snapback]

You forgot to include how you think about Ramius as the brother you never wanted! :blush:

You forgot to include how you think about Ramius as the brother you never wanted!  :blush:

360450[/snapback]

Actually its the other...Puhonix is the brother i never wanted...i mean seriously, who wants a brother thats a dolphins fan?

Actually its the other...Puhonix is the brother i never wanted...i mean seriously, who wants a brother thats a dolphins fan?

360455[/snapback]

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about the Bills....