Video: Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats humiliated at British House of Commons debate!

Posted (edited)

Priceless!

The British representative so eloquently illustrates what so many Americans, on both sides of the aisle, have been trying to say for a long time…👍

Trump shouldn’t even have a chance at winning the presidency if only the Democrats did what most Americans wanted…Therefore, they really bring this tight battle on themselves…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

• JaCrispy changed the title to Video: Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats humiliated at British House of Commons debate!

Does anyone think the democrats would be doing so many egregiously dumb things if they thought there was any risk at all in losing come November?

It's rigged. They know it.  So they say and do whatever they please.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TH3 said:

So British Parliament needs a talking shill in the corner to tell you what to think?

Nope, he is just saying what we’ve always known- that Democrats no longer represent the working class, but rather the elite establishment…

Thats why they allow the country to be over run with illegals, at the expense of their own constituency…That’s why they are more eager to fund foreign wars, at the expense of the American people, when most are against it…

Like the British speaker said, the Dems, now, have the complete opposite agenda of when Obama was president…And they are using Woke ideology to force people into submission…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Nope, he is just saying what we’ve always known- that Democrats no longer represent the working class, but rather the elite establishment…

Thats why they allow the country to be over run with illegals, at the expense of their own constituency…That’s why they are more eager to fund foreign wars, at the expense of the American people, when most are against it…

Like the British speaker said, the Dems, now, have the complete opposite agenda of when Obama was president…And they are using Woke ideology to force people into submission…👍

Woke… tell me how this latest fad is gonna change anything. AFA as representing the interest of the rank snd file .._literally all the GOP has done is stack the courts and cut taxes for the wealthy. 

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Woke… tell me how this latest fad is gonna change anything. AFA as representing the interest of the rank snd file .._literally all the GOP has done is stack the courts and cut taxes for the wealthy. 

Yes, most Republicans suck too…I am well aware…👍

49 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Are we counting the Pelosi family in "the wealthy", or pretending otherwise?