Would you get Tom Brady’s autograph?

2 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Your way of interacting with Brady does not make you a "true Bills fan".  Do you have some kind of Bills Mafia code of conduct made up in your head we all have to adhere by?  Me, I would not ask him for an autograph but I would not ask Josh Allen either.  If I found a way to shoot the s*** with either I would.

My Mafia code has been altered somewhat from all this feedback.  I’m a lifelong learner.

On 5/5/2024 at 10:14 AM, Ga boy said:

I’m seeing some short Fb vids of people getting autographs and selfies with the GOAT QB in public places.  I think a true Bills fan wouldn’t.  I wouldn’t. I even saw him autographing someone’s clothing who didn’t ask for it.  Now that’s a Brady move. If I was in the same elevator or sat beside him in coach (ha), I would definitely tell him I’m a member of Bills Mafia and I’m glad he’s retired.  I mean I’d have to say something, wouldn’t I?  But no autograph or selfie.  How bout you?  Would you, could you, should you?

Who ?

• Haha (+1) 1