Video: Ukrainian woman confesses that she was hired to interfere in the 2020 election!

Posted (edited)

This woman, supposedly, who works for a Ukrainian online “bot” farm, was originally tasked with spreading propaganda in support of president Zelensky…

Then one day, the company was visited by English speaking men, who the woman claims were likely CIA, and given new orders…

Listen to the talking points she was given…sound familiar?

This reminds me of the Times article that came out, after the election, boasting of how the conspiracy to mobilize a shadow campaign to defeat Trump was successful…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• JaCrispy changed the title to Video: Ukrainian woman confesses that she was hired to interfere in the 2020 election!

And you believe this? It’s on the Internet so it must be true. 

i don’t doubt anything is possible. But you guys go out and find any garbage you can that supports your view and post it like it’s the gospel truth. Everything else is a lie unless it tickles your ears. Sad.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

And you believe this? It’s on the Internet so it must be true. 

i don’t doubt anything is possible. But you guys go out and find any garbage you can that supports your view and post it like it’s the gospel truth. Everything else is a lie unless it tickles your ears. Sad.

It’s not that I necessarily believe it or not…But it is a fact that The Times did, indeed, boast of a “shadow campaign” to take Trump down…

Furthermore, the phrase used by the Biden campaign, that has stuck with me to this day, is that Trump would not be re-elected “at all costs”…

So, like you, I too feel that anything is possible…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3

I see that phrase “at all costs” being used by the right also along with the country is doomed or you’re not going to have a country anymore. 

I think it is obvious that outside sources are trying to influence the election for both sides depending on their priorities. People just need to be able to make a wise decision based on their own beliefs and knowledge and not be easily influenced by a lot of this stupidity. 

these outside sources are dividing this country and the saddest part is people are falling for it and it’s working.

4th-stain!

:lol:

Any, ANY other sources, especially when it comes to all things orange man, is far more likely to be accurate than legacy media where it receives its programming 

The iron law of dem/useful idiot/commie projection is absolute. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

4th-stain!

Any, ANY other sources, especially when it comes to all things orange man, is far more likely to be accurate than legacy media where it receives its programming 

The iron law of dem/useful idiot/commie projection is absolute. 

Right on Q. Easily influenced by stupidity. Stupid is as stupid does. LOL 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Still here wasting time!

No, you helped change my view. Nothing better I can be doing with my time but being on here aggravating you. 

• Eyeroll 1