“The Call” - Share the greatest draft phone calls you’ve come across

SCBills

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’ll start…

The end of this video man.. Who’s cutting onions 🥹

Im an FSU fan and this just shows the culture that Mike Norvell is building at that school. This is two guys brought together through the transfer portal by him.  This was part of the reason why I wanted Braden Fiske so bad in this draft. Look at the passion in that man to want to be dominant. 

This is part of the reason why I’ve been telling you about Keon Coleman and the type of guy he is as well. 

Great video it made me tear up for a number of reasons including the fact these guys got shafted out of the opportunity to play for a national title(No I don’t think they would have won)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Im an FSU fan and this just shows the culture that Mike Norvell is building at that school. This is two guys brought together through the transfer portal by him.  This was part of the reason why I wanted Braden Fiske so bad in this draft. Look at the passion in that man to want to be dominant. 

This is part of the reason why I’ve been telling you about Keon Coleman and the type of guy he is as well. 

Great video it made me tear up for a number of reasons including the fact these guys got shafted out of the opportunity to play for a national title(No I don’t think they would have won)

With Travis, and avoiding UGA, I think FSU would’ve won the Natty tbh.