Amber Alert

Am I the only one that thinks everytime they see Amber Alert that its terrorist related, and then realizes that its a missing child?

Damn these colors.

359726[/snapback]

I'm heading a movement to get the warnings changed to little marshmallow green clovers, yellow moons, pink stars...

They had one out here in the SF bay area. The girl's mother left a suicide note and took off with her. They found them about 2 days later, The mother had used a rifle on both of them.

They had one out here in the SF bay area. The girl's mother left a suicide note and took off with her. They found them about 2 days later, The mother had used a rifle on both of them.

359885[/snapback]

Where did someone in the Bay Area get a rifle?

Virginia gun show?

359914[/snapback]

You ever been to one? It isn't that easy. First off you need a virginia drivers license and it has to have been issued 30 days prior. Secondly they run the check and register each weapon in a central database and they do check if you have bought another in the last 30 days.

That is so weird. The family were on the dock. The 2 year old disappears. If they suspected kidnapping, then the family must have taken their eyes off the toddler for much longer than "a minute".

Why wouldn't they suspect drowning immediately if they were right there with her.

:P

Where did someone in the Bay Area get a rifle?

359909[/snapback]

Sean Penn?

He somehow got a concealed carry permit. This was disclosed when his classic car with two handguns in the glove compartment wsa stolen i the people's paradise of Bezerkeley.

That is so weird.  The family were on the dock. The 2 year old disappears. If they suspected kidnapping, then the family must have taken their eyes off the toddler for much longer than "a minute".

Why wouldn't they suspect drowning immediately if they were right there with her.

:blush:

360051[/snapback]

Plus the fact that it wasn't Florida meant it probably wasn't a child kidnapping.

Sean Penn?

He somehow got a concealed carry permit.  This was disclosed when his classic car with two handguns in the glove compartment wsa stolen i the people's paradise of Bezerkeley.

360238[/snapback]

Oh, I know. Another member of the "Do as I say, not as I do" Hollyweird crowd.