Which player is the draft community too low on?

Logic

Just downloaded dane brugler's beast draft guide.  Going to actually start paying attention to the draft now.

It seems wr are deep and plenty and with next years draft supposedly having more talent overall available it seems its the suckers move to trade up this year for a wr.  

I really hope they do not, I would in fact prefer they stay put at 28 and take the BPA and then move back from 60 to acquire a third.  Then maybe package those 4ths and 5ths to get up again if they need to.  

Coming away with 4 contributing players seems like a necessary evil given the roster at the moment.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/9/2024 at 2:15 PM, HappyDays said:

I'm sticking with Keon Coleman. Every draft analyst I follow keeps posting his contested catch percentage and that's the end of the conversation for them. Personally I would bet on his size, strength, and competitiveness. He is not even 21 years old yet so he has room to grow into his skill set. When it all comes together I think he could be a true WR1. He won't separate with quicks but he'll bully defenders through the route, at the catch point, and with the ball in his hands.

I would be a fan of the Bills doing something like

Trading 28 & 160 to Washington for 36 and 67 

taking Coleman at 36 and Balen Trice at 67  or Chop robinson if he falls at 36 and Troy Franklin at 67

or maybe Coleman at 36 and Javon Bullard at 67.

Not sure why washington would want to do this however and Buffalo would lose that 5th year on the contract

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Like (+1) 1