Who should the Bills draft at 60 in the TSW community mock draft v1.0

Bills community mock v 2.0 pick 60  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the bills take at 60

• Kris Jenkins Michigan dt
    • Braden Fiske FSU dt
    • Kam Kinchens Miami safety

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/2024 at 07:00 PM

28 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I thought I noticed the same thing, but was too lay to look.   I wonder if McD’s reduction in rotation is injury forced at times though

Oh I am not suggesting the Bills rotated less (save for Ed who played at 70%) just that others are now rotating much more as a matter of course. The days of it being a novel strategy or unusual to rotate 7-8 guys through up front are behind us IMO.

1 hour ago, nosejob said:

That would be my favorite pair. Let's say we take Ladd at 28.

Then trade next yrs. 1st to GB for 41 and 88. (They have two in each rd.)

Next yrs. 2nd to AZ.  for 66  ( They have 3 3rds.)

That gives us:

28                                                                                        Ladd

41  ( + a 4th to gets us to mid 30s?)                                Legette

60 ( + a 5 and 6 to get us to mid 50s?)                            Sweat

66                                                                                        Walker

88                                                                                        Fiske or Maason Smith     That still leaves us 1 4th/2 5ths/ 2 6ths and a 7?

Those 1st 5 picks can all be hits at spots of needs.

I guess you have a 2nd still for 2025. I'm not sure Beane would be willing to invest that for this strategy. He'd have to invest that much if he plans on moving up for a top 3 WR, though, so this is an interesting alternate strategy. I think Walker at 66 is overkill, and I am someone who wants 2 WRs early now. Maybe they plan on signing Simmons post 6/1 with Tre's money. Otherwise, S needs to be a consideration. I like Tykee Smith, who you may be able to pick up in the fourth. Folks like Bullard and Bishop are 3rd rounders. You might have to double up the DT at 66 and take a S at 88. 

I think they need to add OL depth, CB, and RB2 at some point.

Overall, this strategy could work, but I have a feeling Beane is going to move up for a WR, rather than sit there and wait for 28.