Who Will Be President Trump's Vice Presidential Pick ??

President vonshitzinpantz and this idiot.

How did the Republican Party go from “Biden is old” to “we love and support the guy in diapers”? LOL 😂 only in politics.

• Agree 1

On 5/4/2024 at 10:54 AM, 4th&long said:

President vonshitzinpantz and this idiot.

How did the Republican Party go from “Biden is old” to “we love and support the guy in diapers”? LOL 😂 only in politics.

No need to repost the tweet as it’s been posted several times but what are your thoughts on Joe sh*tting his pants this weekend? How did the Democrat Party go from “Orange Man bad” to “we love and support the guy sh*tting himself in public”? LOL 😂 only in politics. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

No need to repost the tweet as it’s been posted several times but what are your thoughts on Joe sh*tting his pants this weekend? How did the Democrat Party go from “Orange Man bad” to “we love and support the guy sh*tting himself in public”? LOL 😂 only in politics. 

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

So, no thoughts on Biden sh*tting himself. That’s all you had to say. Would’ve saved you some time and possibly a few brain cells. I’m sorry you had to look all that up.

• Agree 1

unemployment went UP, as did inflation. Jobs report came in way underestimates with the majority going to state and part-time jobs, like usual

LMAO

There are lies, damn lies and statistics. 

IE, if you don't understand them, they can be used to manipulate.

like your post was.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

So, no thoughts on Biden sh*tting himself. That’s all you had to say. Would’ve saved you some time and possibly a few brain cells. I’m sorry you had to look all that up.

So if you read any of my posts you know I don’t care about Biden. I’m not left, I’m not right. I just don’t like trump. And neom now unless you got pictures of her you can post. 

i just found it ironic you talk about Biden when maga is posting that stuff. 

we have two old men who crap themselves, wonderful. Never trust a fart.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I still think that there’s a good chance that it will be someone not being greatly discussed. 

But, If I had to put money down,

I’d say Tim Scott. 

Edited by B-Man