Chicago "Migrant" Shelter MEASLES Outbreak. Undocumented "Migrants" are in fact ILLEGAL ALIENS

Just Like Any Other Third World City, There's a Measles Outbreak in Chicago

RICK MORAN 

a73e3784-4000-4a64-b13b-d086a11fd9a5-105

Until the mid-20th century, measles was a leading killer of children. It's estimated that between 1 and 2 million Native Americans died of measles when Europeans first came to North America. 

Measles can still be a deadly disease. But with the advent of effective vaccines the number of cases has declined along with the 20% mortality rate seen in the early 20th century. It's just not a problem in First-World countries.

Unless a First-World country is hosting millions of unvaccinated newcomers from Third-World countries

In Chicago, there are now 12 confirmed cases of measles. Ten of the 12 originate from the Pilsen migrant shelter. One of the cases involved a three-year-old toddler. His mother says she's mystified how the youngster got the disease since he doesn't go to school.

https://pjmedia.com/rick-moran/2024/03/17/just-like-any-other-third-world-city-theres-a-measles-outbreak-in-chicago-n4927385

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bad news Dems, illegals are refusing MMR.  Must be MAGA...

Hopefully it doesn't become a "heat-seeking missile" like it didn't in Florida.  

Edited by Doc
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

Bad news Dems, illegals are refusing MMR.  Must be MAGA...

Hopefully it doesn't become a "heat-seeking missile" like it didn't in Florida.  

Demented Biden killing Americans to grab a couple extra votes.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Exhibit A how Dem-slanted the MSM is.  When Florida had an outbreak because of illegals, it was "a heat-seeking missile" and the response by the State to it was the issue, not the illegals bringing diseases into the country.  Here there's almost no talk about it and the  mayor of Chicago actually claimed the illegals got it from citizens. :rolleyes:  

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Exhibit A how Dem-slanted the MSM is.  When Florida had an outbreak because of illegals, it was "a heat-seeking missile" and the response by the State to it was the issue, not the illegals bringing diseases into the country.  Here there's almost no talk about it and the  mayor of Chicago actually claimed the illegals got it from citizens. :rolleyes:  

I had my parents visiting this weekend.  They watch ABC and I caught a story they reported about the Chicago measles outbreak.

I said to my dad that I guarantee they'll make zero mention about how this all began in an illegal immigrant shelter.

And of course there was no mention about the cases in "migrant" shelters or in fact anything about undocumented, illegal aliens or migrants at all.

Instead they did their usual dirty trick of lying without really lying.

They reported that the Chicago measles cases were linked to "international travel of unvaccinated minors"

That's an interesting way of saying that the Chicago measles outbreak began at a shelter housing unvaccinated children of illegal immigrants who entered the US illegally.

You can't hate the media nearly enough.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...