How do the team's moves so far impact the Bill's draft needs?

I believe all these moves are making it easier to draft the BPA in each round rather than need.  I don't see how a late first round WR is the solution to winning a SB although I have no problem with it if Bean gets his guy.  Second round is also fine depending on who falls to 28. 

On 3/12/2024 at 4:51 AM, Toyo321 said:

I would not be surprised that Bills will package the 5 and 6 round picks to somehow get back into the 3rd round from some team.  It could possibly even be SF or Philly with all the comp picks they received.

At the very least gonna take a 4,5 & 6 to get BK in the 3rd

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I believe all these moves are making it easier to draft the BPA in each round rather than need.  I don't see how a late first round WR is the solution to winning a SB although I have no problem with it if Bean gets his guy.  Second round is also fine depending on who falls to 28. 

I tend to agree with you. The Bills fan base myself included may not like Rapp and Edwards starting but the front office probably feels ok with that situation if the value in the draft is elsewhere.

Beane has stated his goal is to not go into the draft with any glaring holes and I think in the regimes mind they have accomplished that.

They will likely target WR, CB, S, RB, Oline and Dline in the draft with RB and CB being primarily depth needs. 

2 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

At the very least gonna take a 4,5 & 6 to get BK in the 3rd

I don’t think the Bills goal is to trade from the late 4th up to the 3rd. Given the need for depth and development is higher this season due to the youth movement the Bills likely are going to roster 7-9 draft picks so while they have 11 picks I think the consolidation is going to be more so moving up to the middle or early part of round 4 or sliding a few spots up in round 2 or 1 if needed.

• Agree 1

On 3/12/2024 at 5:43 AM, papazoid said:

Round #1 - WR (4.3 speed or better) diggs, kincaid and shakir have the underneath

Round #2 - DL (beane cant help himself ) currently rousseau, epenesa, von, ed, daquan

Round #3 - NONE

Round #4 - OL ( bills have no depth right now)

Round #4 - Safety

I can't see Beane sitting out round 3.