Boston College Hires Doug Marrone (Bill O'Brien already there)

They will now have Bill O'Brien and Doug Marrone on their staff, two coaches that we Bills Fans are quite familiar with.  These two were coaching together for a short time at Alabama and were both quite unpopular with the fans. It is even widely speculated that Saban politely ushered them both out the door. Marrone was the offensive line coach for the Crimson Tide and certainly the less popular of the two. O'Brien had a good W/L record, but he did have the misfortune of following Lane Kiffen and Steve Sarkisian as offensive coordinator, both clearly superior offensive minds and both better coaches. 

I am a very small (and fairly successful) bettor, making only a dozen bets per season, perhaps fewer. I think that betting against Boston College will be a good chance to make a few dollars, but this of course is JMO. If I could pick winners year after year I never would have busted my a$$ working, believe me. Still, I suspect that these two might be a disaster.

Again, JMO

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...