Are pro BLM blacks opposed to black people ACTUALLY trying to save black lives?

• JaCrispy changed the title to Are pro BLM blacks opposed to black people ACTUALLY trying to save black lives?

It is truly amazing to see the grift by the Left…

For the longest time, I often wondered why the urban community wasn’t teaching young people how to interact with cops, to avoid unfortunate situations…Imo this should actually be taught in public schools …👍

To see people criticizing this guy for actually trying to make a difference, blows me away…It shows me that the “Black Lives Matter” movement is nothing more than a political hoax, to guilt people into giving them money for radical Left wing causes…

And to do that, they need blacks and whites (especially white cops) to not get along…This is also why it seems BLM does not have time for black on black crime- even though it constitutes well over 90% of all black homicides…Truly sad, but at least a light has been shined on the situation…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

It is truly amazing to see the grift by the Left…

For the longest time, I often wondered why the urban community wasn’t teaching young people how to interact with cops, to avoid unfortunate situations…

To see people criticizing this guy for actually trying to make a difference, blows me away…It shows me that the “Black Lives Matter” movement is nothing more than a political hoax, to guilt people into giving them money…

And to do that, they need blacks and whites (especially white cops) to not get along…Truly sad, but at least a light has been shined on the situation…👍

Despite this, thankfully there isn't a racial bias in shootings.

It's always been a communist political organization.

Their website today is watered down compared to what they proudly claimed in 2019....

https://web.archive.org/web/20190118185735/https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/what-we-believe/

Every day, we recommit to healing ourselves and each other, and to co-creating alongside comrades, allies, and family a culture where each person feels seen, heard, and supported. 

We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a prerequisite for wanting the same for others.

We make space for transgender brothers and sisters to participate and lead.

We are self-reflexive and do the work required to dismantle cisgender privilege and uplift Black trans folk, especially Black trans women who continue to be disproportionately impacted by trans-antagonistic violence.

We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...