As we start Bills offseason- two things will bring me happiness these dark days

Pete

I'm hoping for a Ravens win in a blowout.  Not even because I want to see the Chiefs lose - but if they lose & it's not close, I'll feel a little more like it probably was the Ravens' year all along.

Unlike 13 seconds, when I know we would have beaten Cincy at home that year.

5 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Round 1 WR, Round 2 DE, Round 3 safety.  Sign Jeremy Chinn, DJ Reader and mid level Defensive end in free agency.  If Diggs or any of his people open their mouths this off-season, cut him and bring in Hopkins to replace him.  I think Miller has a Floyd 2023 season left in him.  rousseau, miller, oliver, reader, mid priced DE, round 2 draft pick DE, round 5 one tech on D line.  Linebacker is set.  CB is set.  Hyde, Chinn and round 3 draft pick at safety.  O Line is set. TE set.  RB set, QB set, Diggs/Shakir/Round 1 WR.  

Hyde won't be back,  probably poyer gone as well. Probably need more lb depth as can't have a guy like Klein starting in the playoffs. Another corner would be helpful. Tre probably done,  Jackson is decent,  but could improve upon.  Lot of decisions on the dline to be made. 

5 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I am NOT trying to play Devil’s advocate but I am just about positive we pick Defense in the first round.

The WR won’t come until the second round at earliest because “ It’s a deep WR crop and there is value to be had through the first 3 rounds.” Or some such babble.

KC is beating Baltimore. We ran into the best team in the playoffs. 

Against their D ?? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.